Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: February 16, 2020
LocationMandalay HotelPatterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese
city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that
puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas.
Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las
Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience
the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.The
Omni Mandalays associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in
Las Colinas may be your perfect match.Job DescriptionTo oversee and
coordinate all night time front desk and audit functions, execute
computer maintenance requirements, and ensure all financial
transactions for the day are verified and balanced.Responsibilities
- Preparation of daily reports and distribution as directed.
- Accurate preparation of VIP, complimentary, house use rooms,
and out of order lists.
- Conduct back up procedures for Epitome and drop tape
- Handling Express checkouts ensuring their completion.
- Completion of third shift Night Audit checklist
- Balancing of daily postings and revenue.
- Ensure adequate communication the following morning to all
necessary departments by communicating through Wrap-Up emails.
- Understanding of all front office standards and assist in
- Documenting errors made by cash handling auditors.
- Prepare In-house allowance and adjustment spreadsheets each
- Prepare and send out the DAR to appropriate team members.
- Balancing of daily posting and revenue, and resolution of
- Ensuring nightly transmission of credit cards through IPU and
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out
procedures and policies.
- To be a main liaison between guest and the hotel.
- To appropriately protect confidential guest information and
guest room key access according to front office SOPs.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with PBX Operator duties.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures and Alarm System in the
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest
requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery
- To be thoroughly knowledgeable of all Front and PBX Moments of
Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
- Be familiar with all systems and equipments as related to the
Front Office (EPITOME, Nucleus, GoConcierge, Synergy, Vingcard
Vision, Two-Way Radio Dispatch, ISD Firepanel)
- Be familiar with all hotel rate plans and rate codes,
understanding rate strategy when making rate changes for
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless
Internet, Select Guest Program, Frequent Flyer Mileage Program,
Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program)
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities (F&B outlets,
Business Center, Fitness Center, Concierge Lounge, Outdoor Pool,
Meeting Space, Parking Garage)
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the
different departments (to include PBX, Guest Services,
Housekeeping, F&B outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and
- To be familiar with local attractions and businesses (to
include, Museums, Restaurants, Malls)
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to
destination if possible)
- Familiarity with parking validation procedures and Good Nights
- Effectively operate computer, printer, telephone, pen/pencil,
photo-copying machine, facsimile machine, two-way radio
- Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our
guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every
- Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences by utilizing
the Power of One.Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have strong communication, computer and organizational
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and
- Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing
up to 30 pounds without assistance. Stand, walk or sit for an
extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive
motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended
period or for an entire shift.Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement are available using the following links: and the
following link is the If you are interested in applying for
employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance
to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .Refer this
job to a friendJob LocationsUS-TX-IrvingPosted Date2 weeks
ago(1/30/2020 12:30 PM)Requisition ID2020-44287of Openings1Category
(Portal Searching)Front Office Operations
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Irving , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!