Adecco Group has immediate opening for 2 HR File Clerks for a
Temp to Permanent contract opportunity for a customer located in
Irving TX, 75061!
We are looking for an experienced Professional to fill an openings
for a major shipping company inIrving, TX. Our client specializes
in transportation and logistics for retail, industrial and
commercial goods. As an HR Clerk you will be in contact with
employees and files. The current opportunities are full-time
positions. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Assist in re-structure of HR files that could included unemployment
claims, fair employment, affirmative action planning, EEOC
compliance, FMLA and leave management.
1. Prioritize and organize daily responsibilities in order to meet
2. Alphabatize, audit and overhaul all HR files
3. Assist in compiling data and materials for audits and reports
that may be requested by the EEOC or DOL.
4. Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Able to work in a cold/dark/ even a little dusty area - ALONE
- Either 8-5 or 7-4 (can do a 30 minute lunch) so hours could be
- Confidentiality is a Must
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to
prioritize work load with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost
judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO
NOT DELAY. Please click on the ?Apply Now? button to fill out your
application. If you have any questions, you can contact Debra
Raff-Monajati by phone at 866-892-5140
Important information: This position is being recruited for by
Adecco?s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch
Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?apply
now? button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the
position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this
position listed above; however your resume must be received via the
?apply now? button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group
connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day
through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories
around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in
your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available
contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits
including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and
Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer