Contact Solutions Engineer Senior
Company: Exeter Finance
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find
the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building
strong relationships with our customers and network of dealer
partners we are able to give options that make sense, getting
customers behind the wheel of their car.-- Every team member is
integral to our success. Whether you're at a servicing center
helping customers with their loans, in the field building
relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from its
corporate offices, you'll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and
positive work environment. Our vision is to be a premier finance
company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and
Service. Job Description Job Summary The Senior Contact Center
Solutions Engineer is responsible for production support activities
to our CCS applications call center platform. Additionally, the
Senior Contact Center Solutions Engineer will provide and report on
over-all health of each application and assist with scheduled
maintenance, on-call rotation and any outage remediation that may
occur. Job Duties
- Administer daily operations of CCS application suite, which
include but are not limited to the following: monitoring IVR, AOD
feed, predictive dialer, workforce management and recording
- Provide platform coverage by means of after hours work and
on-call rotation as needed
- Provide level 3 support for incidents pertaining to the CCS
- Architect and implement new technologies/functionalities
pertaining to CCS platform
- Administer all telephony functionality pertaining to SIP and
- Adhere to and maintain a configuration management policy
specific to CCS applications
- Maintain Daily checklists to ensure all daily processes are
done effectively and efficiently.
- Administer all third party communication and coordination with
both third party vendors supporting Exeter Call Centers and Vendor
- Maintain a running audit of system issues and maintenance
events for each platform.
- Other duties as assigned. Education--and Work--Experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience in a related field, or
equivalent working experience.
- Six (6) years of experience working in the Call Center and
Voice / Telephone engineering domain.
- 6 year experience in configuration, deployment, testing,
maintenance, monitoring and administering CCS applications products
including--UIP, ALM, and WFM.
- 6 year experience supporting these applications for a 500+
contact center preferred.
- 6 year experience in support of SIP Protocol preferred.
- Background in Telecom engineering preferred.
- Experience in usability testing.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Telephony troubleshooting. Exeter
Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Posted 3 Days Ago
Full time R2652 About Us At Exeter Finance, we are committed to
helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle
purchase. By building strong relationships with our customers and
network of dealer partners we are able to provide options that make
sense, getting customers behind the wheel of their car. Every team
member is integral to our success. Whether you're at a servicing
center helping customers with their loans, in the field building
relationships with auto dealers, or supporting the company from its
corporate offices, you will enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and
positive work environment. We offer individually tailored
compensation packages with competitive salary and benefits, plus
training and development opportunities, team member recognition and
awards, and so much more. As an equal opportunity employer, we're
committed to hiring talented people, including veterans and
military family members, who share our commitment to deliver
outstanding customer service where we value our people, performance
and service by exhibiting a Culture of Excellence.
Keywords: Exeter Finance, Irving , Contact Solutions Engineer Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!