Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst
Company: Selby Jennings Buyside
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Summary: A top investment bank is looking to hire a seasoned
professional who has an expertise developing models for IFRS9,
ICAAP, and other quantitative models. The role would be highly
technical and quantitative, but they are also looking for someone
who would excel in project management, help liaison across the
business specifically with the model development and risk
management teams. and has experience with stress testing.
- Monitor ongoing live stress test models while developing
strategies to enhance the model.
- Liaison between risk teams to meet model deadlines and address
issues and/or limitations
- Understand and follow approved and up to date federal
- Serve as subject matter expert for model performance and
- 5-8 years experience required
- Bachelor's degree (preferably Masters) in Mathematics,
Economics, or another field with analytical focus (Finance,
Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Experience with stress testing (ICAAP)
- Strong technical and project management skills Benefits: Work
space that values diversity Full insurance coverage
Keywords: Selby Jennings Buyside, Irving , Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!