Trader Electronic Communications Specialist
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunityThis position involves
working in a team environment to directly service the firms most
valuable, sophisticated retail active trader clients in a
fast-paced, market-sensitive environment via electronic
communication including email, chat, and social media. The role
requires the ability to multitask and think critically to solve
problems expeditiously as well as build deeper relationships to
better understand client needs. This industry professional level of
specialist includes order entry, software tutorials, client and
firm risk analysis and management, client mentorship through
education of complex derivatives trading strategies and products,
trouble-shooting technology issues, and gathering assets through
negotiation empowerment, education, and cross-sell opportunities.
The goal is to help develop clients into more successful traders
while also growing their portfolios by imparting the industry
knowledge and support of the tools these actively engaged clients
use to make them more sophisticated, successful self-directed
investor. Associates in this position will possess a superior level
of expertise in equities, options, futures, and risk along with a
general knowledge foreign exchange trading for not only our
clients, but also within Retail Trading, Retail Sales, Investor
Services, Retail Support and Marketing.What you are good at
- Provide expedient, exceptional email & chat support to the
firms most sophisticated, active trader segment through Thinkorswim
chat, email, and social media.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently answering client
questions and troubleshooting problems.
- Review and execute complex, high dollar equity, complex option,
and mutual fund transactions quickly while accurately ensuring
clients accounts can handle each transaction.
- Exercise independent decision making ability regarding the
clients existing expertise in trading equities and complex options
to assist them in becoming a self-directed investor.
- Advise clients on current positions as well as generation of
new strategies through education on financial markets and products
to familiarize customers with the company polices and trading
- Master and teach clients how to use the firms most complex
trading platforms (including but not limited to: thinkorswim,
Thinkorswim Mobile Applications, and ToSWeb) to allow clients to
harness and maximize TDA technology to meet their trading
- Mentor clients around margin rules and calculations on equity
and complex option positions and risk management.
- Resolving the clients needs regarding accounts, technology
support, policies, services, and available products.
- Provide real-time support as an escalation point and SME to
clients via social media outlets to enhance and grow the TD
Ameritrade and thinkorswim brand, ultimately strengthening our
brand footprint while increasing client engagement.
- Engage with clients in a positive tone, exhibit empathy when
required, deliver key attributes, and provide an unparalleled
experience to every customer to establish the industry benchmark
for Social Business.
- Support marketing events promoted through social media and
continue to drive further client and prospect engagement with TD
- Leverage industry knowledge and platform expertise to send
well-positioned business leads to our partners in Retail Sales,
Education, and Trading Solutions.
- Influence and close business for Retails Sales associates by
presenting self-directed active trader clients and prospects with
industry standard for market acumen.
- Attract additional assets and business from our fully engaged
clients, by meeting their service, education, and trading resource
needs.What you have
- Series 7 & 63 preferred or ability to obtain in the required
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Online brokerage experience preferred
- Client service experience preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Possess an Advanced level of knowledge of: Equity Trading,
Basic Options, Reg T Margin, Day Trading Margin, Trading
- Possess a Proficient level of knowledge of: Complex Options,
Greeks, Technical Analysis, Futures, Forex, Portfolio
- Possess an Introductory level of knowledge of: Options on
Futures, Portfolio Margin
- General knowledge of the securities industry
- Operate as a member of a team with a willingness to contribute
and assist others
- Excellent organization and ability to multitask while
maintaining a strict attention to detail
- Outstanding critical and analytical thinking skills
- Able to quickly compute mathematical transactions with a high
degree of accuracy
- Prioritize tasks and work well in time-sensitive environment
while remaining client focused
- Self-motivated and client service oriented
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all
- Intermediate skill in using a personal computer and various
database management programs and Internet browser based
applicationsWhy work for us?Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything
we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their
potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a
central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry,
creating a better, more modern way to build and manage
wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to
empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and
flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at
work and at hometoday and in the future. Explore further.Schwab is
committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where
everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law.
Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is an affirmative
action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic
minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the
workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.TD
Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value
diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes,
thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Irving , Trader Electronic Communications Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!