Americas Financial Crimes Policy Governance, Vice President
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we're
180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering
shared and sustainable growth for a better world.With a vision to
be the world's most trusted financial group, it's part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This
means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you
to own your career.Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and
making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position.
There are flexible work from home options available. A member of
our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more
The Compliance Manager, Americas Financial Crimes Policy
Governance, will play a key role in implementing the Bank's
framework for developing and administering financial crimes
compliance (FCC) documentation (e.g., policies, standards, and
procedures) and managing regulatory changes impacting FCC
activities in the Americas Region.
MUFG has established the Global Financial Crimes Division in New
York to lead the development of a global program and each region
under this program has a Regional Financial Crimes Office (RFCO).
Financial Crimes Office Americas (FCOA) is the regional office
responsible for the establishment and maintenance of effective
systems and controls to mitigate the risk that MUFG might be used
to further financial crimes in the Americas.Major
Build and maintain processes to administer FCC documentation
through the policy lifecycle (e.g., development, review, approval,
- Coordinating with the GFCD Policy Group to adopt and, as
appropriate, adapt FCC policies and related global documents across
- Facilitating with regional stakeholders the development,
approval, and administration of FCC documents that align to global
- Managing the repository of current versions and recent past
versions of approved Americas FCC documents, unless local
regulation requires local repositories.
- Maintaining and managing the review calendar for Americas- and
branch-level FCC documents and documenting ad-hoc reviews and
updates occurring off-cycle.
- Managing the exception review and approval process (including
escalation and reporting to the GFCD Policy Group) for Americas-
and branch-level FCC documents.
- Preparing and managing communications related to FCC documents
across the Americas
- Reviewing and analyzing FCC regulatory changes (including
impact assessments and change management plans) in the Americas
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in banking or other financial
institution setting, with a focus on enterprise risk management or
compliance risk management.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements in the FCC
- Strong writing and comprehension skills. Professional editing
- Experience in the development and administration of policies,
standards, and procedures.
- Experience in the management (including identification,
tracking, reporting, and analysis) of regulatory change.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across
multiple departments; and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint).The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so
classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or
religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by
applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview,
your recruiter will provide additional information.
Keywords: MUFG, Irving , Americas Financial Crimes Policy Governance, Vice President, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!