Senior Staff Accountant - Shared Services
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Highgate Corporate Offices Irving, TX
The Senior Accountant will perform various tasks related to
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and journal entries in the
general ledgers for assigned Shared Service entities.
- Complete daily cash reconciliations and record necessary journal
- Process invoices and payment batches to meet deadlines
- Complete Highgate Corporate quarterly billing
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations as
assigned, analyze the variances (if any) and record necessary
adjusting journal entries
- Assist in timely preparation and issuance of complete and
accurate monthly and annual financial statements
- Respond to inquiries related to account balances and
transactions/ journal entries.
- Assist with reconciliation, collection and reporting of donations
collected by hotels via Semi-Annual Donation Campaigns
- Prepare and distribute Donor Letters, as required.
- Prepare and file annual MISC 1099s
- Assist in successful completion of external financial audits,
including delivering information to internal and external auditors
on a timely basis.
- Provide support on ad hoc projects
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Irving , Senior Staff Accountant - Shared Services, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!