Tracking and Trading Sr. Analyst
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) - Tracking & Trading
Are you interested in a dynamic work environment and being on the
cutting edge of changing financial instruments/markets and
regulatory compliance? Do you enjoy research and subject-matter
expertise in a professional services environment? Do you enjoy
working with management to analyze large sets of data to identify
trends and enhance systems and processes? Do you have a willingness
to help others understand and comply with regulations and policies?
Then our ICN Tracking & Trading team may be the right fit for
Work you'll perform:
As a Tracking & Trading Senior Analyst, you'll be part of a team
that regularly interfaces with Deloitte professionals at all career
levels from our Audit, Tax, Advisory and Consulting practices.
Alongside colleagues in the US and India, you will assist ICN
management in monitoring the personal investments of Deloitte
professionals to ensure regulatory compliance. Regular tasks
- Evaluate financial relationships reported by our professionals
and understand the nature of financial instrument and the entities
- Research financial instruments using Refinitiv Eikon and other
- Assist ICN Management in interpreting trends derived from large
data sets using Excel functions and data visualization skills.
- Lead special projects and ad hoc requests as directed by ICN
Management to meet the team's overall objectives.
- Work to identify potential system issues and determine methods
and procedures to resolve.
- Regularly communicate with internal clients at Deloitte to
assist in addressing their compliance requirements specific to
their job function.
- Coordinate with other ICN teams to ensure that our internal
customers are served seamlessly
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients.
That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and
enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish
Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us
the first choice for clients and talent.
Independence & Conflicts Network
The ICN Tracking & Trading team performs a critical consultative,
quality-assurance and risk-management function for the Deloitte US
Firms, helping the organization remain unbiased and free from
conflicts-of-interest, in fact and appearance, when providing
service to attest/audit clients. Independence requirements are
defined by specific sets of policies, external rules and
regulations, so maintaining both the independence of the Deloitte
US Firms and personal independence is essential to the business and
reputation of Deloitte.
- Bachelors' degree (preferably business, finance, or
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills. Microsoft
Access is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail along with strong technical,
organizational, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with financial services and investments and an
understanding of common financial instruments
- An understanding of Independence requirements for professional
- Experience working in a large corporation or accounting
- Strong technical background
- Familiarity with various research tools ( Refinitiv Eikon or
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado,
Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $X to $Y.
- Additional wording is also required around AIP and Incentive
Comp, if applicable. You should only add the following language if
your job is AIP and/or incentive comp-eligible.
- For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to
participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to
the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends
on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and
- For incentive comp-eligible roles include: You may also be
eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you
may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts
based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year,
subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities
to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the
global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning
experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have
a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their
Keywords: Deloitte, Irving , Tracking and Trading Sr. Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!