Supervisor Revenue Cycle - Patient Financial Services
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
DescriptionSummary:This position is responsible for managing and
coordinating team efforts toward a specific service delivery
function of the Revenue Cycle division of CHRISTUS Health. Works in
partnership with the management team and serves as a resource for
innovation, staff support and process improvements. The position
provides coaching, feedback, and corrective action to PFS
Associates where needed to ensure that a high-performance team is
developed. -The Supervisor carries out his/her duties by adhering
to the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct, acts in the
best interest of CHRISTUS Health and fully supports CHRISTUS
Health's core values of Dignity, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence
and Stewardship. -
- Supervises the work of PFS associates by empowering, coaching,
answering questions, giving guidance, and leading by example.
- Meets service level expectations for assigned teams by
evaluating key performances indicators. -
- Maintains detailed knowledge of state and federal regulations
applicable to assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures that
current processes are reviewed and updated to meet regulatory
- Communicates effectively and professionally to all levels
within the organization and escalates information to Leadership and
internal/external Customers -
- Identifies trends or issues and provides possible solutions.
- Actively participates in PFS projects and system
- High School Diploma or equivalency required --- Bachelor or
Associates degree preferred -
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application or operational
related issues. -
- Takes a broad view when approaching issues using a global lens.
- Ability to maintain performance working with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make sound and timely
decisions based on experience, facts, and process guidance. -
- Ability to collaborate with peers and leadership. -
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and
- Good technical aptitude working with a variety of MS Office
products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and/or ability to learn
and develop more advance skills with the various applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong
listening skills, critical thinking and analytical skills, problem
solving skills, ability to set priorities and multi-task. Ability
to communicate with multiple levels in the organization (e.g.,
associates, leaders, physicians, clinical and support staff).
- Excellent organizational skills including effective time
management, priority setting and process improvement. -
- Experience supervising within a multi-facility hospital
business office environment preferred. -
- In-depth knowledge and ability to maneuver efficiently through
Healthcare EMR and support systems etc. Strong understanding of
systems from an end-user and technical perspective. -
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and work
collaboratively to positively affect outcomes. -
- Assertive and diplomatic communication, proven ability to
function on a multidisciplinary team. -Work Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Supervisor Revenue Cycle - Patient Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!