Global Financial Crimes Compliance Testing Vice President - Hybrid
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we're
180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering
shared and sustainable growth for a better world.With a vision to
be the world's most trusted financial group, it's part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This
means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you
to own your career.Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and
making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position.
There are flexible work from home options available. A member of
our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more
detail.Major Responsibilities:Responsible for supporting the Global
Financial Crimes Compliance Testing ("GFCCT") function and leading,
or participating on as an individual contributor, a testing team in
performing deep dives and targeted risk-based thematic reviews of
financial crimes compliance (AML, Sanctions, ABC) processes
globally with an emphasis on the design and effectiveness of
measures (controls) taken to monitor and mitigate financial crimes
- Lead, or participate on, a team of testers in conducting and
supporting financial crimes compliance reviews for MUFG Bank, Ltd.
branches globally, that evaluate the effectiveness of existing
financial crimes compliance, as well as the design and
implementation of relevant controls, such as escalation processes,
documentation of policies and procedures, reporting, list
screening, regulatory change management, governance framework, and
- Develop test plans, scripts, procedures, and sampling
methodologies that incorporate regulatory expectations, industry
developments and lessons learned from regulatory findings and
internally identified issues by compliance testing and internal
- Assist in implementation of a coordinated, consistent, and
risk-based AML, Sanctions and ABC testing program.
- Assist in developing and maintaining quality control processes
to drive adherence to Global Testing Standards.
- Assist in the drive of central coordination, governance, and
reporting, leveraging regional structures and best practices.
- Prepare/review reports summarizing the objectives, scope,
findings and conclusions of completed testing.
- Assist in the validation of Management Action Plans designed to
address remediation efforts and testing review findings.
- Coordinate with Issues Management to monitor and track
resolution of financial crimes testing findings.
- Assist with establishing appropriate testing management
routines and ensure proper awareness of testing review results
through reporting and other means.
- Monitor developments, such as changes in the regulatory
environment, which may necessitate ad hoc testing.
- Support general compliance activities and other duties,
including special projects as assigned.Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree required; JD, CPA and/or CAMS a plus.
- At least 7 years of experience within the financial crimes area
of a global bank, consulting firm or regulatory agency.
- Experience with compliance testing, quality control/assurance
processes and/or internal/external audits.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience leading testing efforts
in, or exposure to, quality control or quality management functions
- Knowledge of financial crimes compliance laws and
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Test script/procedure creation and/or experience with the test
- Experience in leading diverse testing teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be required, domestic and international.The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.We are proud to be an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to
leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of
our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our
business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex,
age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military
status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require
that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other
reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected
for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional
Keywords: MUFG, Irving , Global Financial Crimes Compliance Testing Vice President - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!