Manager, Corporate Accounting
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Accounting
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range: To be determined by HR
Reports to: Senior Manager, Accounting and Financial Reporting
The Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for a wide variety
of accounting functions, and will contribute to maintaining general
ledger accounts, including preparing and approving journal entries,
reconciling account balances, and preparing ad hoc analysis. The
Accounting Manager will play a large part in month-end close,
financial reporting, audit processes, and contribute to maintaining
and improving their business. The role will also support the
accounting and finance team in carrying out all other
responsibilities of the department.
The ideal individual is a well-rounded top performer who can be a
key contributor in a high-energy growth environment, organized,
detail oriented that has an analytical mind and the ability to
learn and adapt to changes. This position will work closely with
junior team members and business partners, including
To be successful in this role, you must be a seasoned accounting
professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to
manage multiple tasks simultaneously with great attention to
detail. Your can-do attitude will make an immediate impact on a
rapidly growing company.
- Performs month-end general ledger close, complex account
analysis, review of account reconciliations, and general and
specific project analysis.
- Assists in the management of day-to-day general ledger
accounting activities and projects, assuring timely and accurate
reconciliation of certain worldwide balance sheet accounts.
- Management of the Evoque's fixed asset process including
worldwide controls, processes, accounting, and reporting for 13+
data centers, capex spending and cash flow projections.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end, and
year-end close procedures for assigned balance sheets and income
statement accounts for multi-entities (including preparing and/or
reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations and roll forward
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: approving, posting
journal entries, performing internal controls such as reviews and
reconciliations, performing account and foreign currency (Fx)
analysis, calculating multi-currency multi-entity transfer pricing
entries, and creating all divisional GAAP financial reporting
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting &
analysis package including:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to support the
business, (Consolidated and Company-specific Balance Sheets,
Consolidated/Consolidating Income Statements, Cash Flow, SG&A
- Financial Report development and maintenance
- Ensure all finance reporting can be reconciled to the GAAP
- Analyzing month-end financial results, providing variance
analysis, researching financial fluctuations/questions, and
- Highly skilled in accrual base accounting method.
- Analyze financial data to identify discrepancies and
collaborate with respective teams to resolve issues.
- Support the accounting and finance departments in enhancing the
Company's existing accounting procedures and internal controls and
seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and
- Identify opportunities to automate general ledger impacting
- Develop, implement, and maintain key policies and procedures
for your area of responsibilities.
- Prepare and/or review 'Prepared by Client' workpapers for
audits (GAAP, IFRS, and Statutory).
- Perform SOX controls when applicable.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and adapt quickly in
a fast-paced environment
- Must have an "ownership" attitude and act pro-actively.
- Must have a "team member" attitude.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills,
including ability to interact effectively with all levels
throughout Company organization
- Must have the ability to keep management informed on all
aspects of the job.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic
environment where you are managing competing priorities and are
able to meet deadlines
- A curious mind - the ability to look at data and ask questions
when the data does not make sense
- Familiarity working with, summarizing, and manipulating large
data sets in MS Excel (pivot tables, filtering data, etc.).
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access,
- Previous NetSuite experience a plus
- Experience in multi-entity operations and posting into several
- Experience and understanding of foreign currency transactions,
payments, or translation activities
None at this time.
Click or tap here to enter text.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the accounting field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple and competing tasks
simultaneously and work closely with various departments and team
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strives to complete tasks efficiently and accurately.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to deal
- Unquestionable integrity.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Click or tap here to enter text.
Evoque provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Evoque complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Evoque expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based
on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of Evoque employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Evoque, Irving , Manager, Corporate Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!