Senior Accountant, Revenue Accounting
Company: Vizient, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.Summary:In this role, you will
perform monthly close duties to include journal entries, accruals,
balance sheet reconciliations and account analysis. In addition,
you will perform complex revenue split accounting related to the
company's revenue allocation process. This is a comprehensive Sr.
Accountant role supporting multiple entities that requires strong
knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and
- Responsible for preparation of significant supporting
schedules/analyses, and complex journal entries across multiple
entities using IT supported database and Excel skills.
- Execute the accounting process to allocate supplier revenue
between the alliances on a monthly basis.
- Prepare complex revenue accruals and analysis to support the
company's standardization revenue program.
- Perform accrual analysis to conclude on the reasonableness of
supplier contract and standardization accruals on a monthly
- Prepare journal entries as necessary to properly account for
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly
analytic package (present to management quarterly).
- Support quarterly review and year-end audit
- Relevant degree in Accounting preferred.
- 5 or more years of accounting experience required.
- CPA Certified or CPA Candidate.
- Strong Excel skills required. Access and/or SQL desired.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP), Workday
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving abilities and
excellent writing and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Significant attention to detail and understanding of revenue
- Highly organized, able to multitask with the ability to
prioritize competing demands, meet deadlines and quickly adapt to
change.#IDS#LI-ABEstimated Hiring Range:$77,400.00 -
$115,050.00This position is also incentive eligible.Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits
Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc., Irving , Senior Accountant, Revenue Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!