Company: GTN Technical Staffing and Consulting
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Financial AnalystHIGHLIGHTSLocation: Irving, TX (100%
onsite)Position Type: Direct HireHourly / Salary: BOE up to
$110,000 base salary
- A high growth, friendly and engaging work environment with
potential for endless career opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid medical option, plus dental and vision
- 100% Employer Paid life insurance, including short and
- 12 company paid holidays
- 401K with dollar for dollar match up to 6% AND immediate
- Free onsite gymResidency Status: US Citizens and US Permanent
Residents only, as sponsorship is not being offered at this
time.JOB SUMMARYGTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a
Financial Analyst for a direct opportunity that is located in
Irving, TX. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for
streamlining reporting and analysis within our organization. You
will work with Accounting and other supporting organizations to
optimize and automate financial reporting and modeling. The
position requires strong business partnering skills, financial
reporting, planning and modeling skills, and good business acumen.
It also requires the ability to understand the big picture of
financial model, while being very detail oriented.
- Build and improve financial data models to support financial
reporting and analysis
- Assist with forecasting, month/quarter-end close, and annual
operating plan processes
- Optimize and automate financial modeling and reporting for
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to drive process and
systematic improvements across the organization.
- Conduct analysis to facilitate decision making including Market
Share analysis, price elasticity analysis, etc.
- Identify gaps in data collection and collaborate with
stakeholders on data capture specifications.
- Support finance team in monthly/quarterly close procedures, BOD
presentations, and other high-priority work.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related
- 3+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Financial modeling and quantitative analysis experience.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and have the
ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- High level of precision and attention to detail.
- Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong
sense of urgency and Curious, proactive, self-motivated, and can
work independently with strong organizational and time management
skills.PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED)
- Maintain complex spreadsheets, and are comfortable with
different modeling techniques and shortcuts.
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet
function well with independent responsibilities.
- Have advanced/expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and are
proficient in other Microsoft office applications, NetSuite,
Looker, Alteryx and G-Suite.
Keywords: GTN Technical Staffing and Consulting, Irving , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!