Senior Financial Analyst
Company: ShiftKey TA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior Financial Analyst
ShiftKey is a jobs marketplace platform for healthcare
professionals. We are disrupting the traditional staffing agency
model by delivering a gig-economy solution to the national
healthcare worker shortage - and we're winning! As a team of
seasoned technologists and healthcare staffing experts, our work
has resulted in 800%+ growth in the last 18 months and there is no
end in sight. We are determined to lead in this emerging market by
crafting thoughtful, value-add experiences across web, iOS and
Android that empower both nurses and healthcare facility
About the work
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for
streamlining reporting and analysis within our organization. You
will work with Accounting and other supporting organizations to
optimize and automate financial reporting and modeling. The
position requires strong business partnering skills, financial
reporting, planning and modeling skills, and good business acumen.
It also requires the ability to understand the big picture of
ShiftKey's financial model, while being very detail oriented. The
position will report into the Senior Finance Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Build and improve financial data models to support financial
reporting and analysis
- Assist with forecasting, month/quarter-end close, and annual
operating plan processes
- Optimize and automate financial modeling and reporting for
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to drive process and
systematic improvements across the organization.
- Conduct analysis to facilitate decision making including Market
Share analysis, price elasticity analysis, etc.
- Identify gaps in data collection and collaborate with
stakeholders on data capture specifications.
- Support finance team in monthly/quarterly close procedures, BOD
presentations, and other high-priority work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are (Minimum qualifications)
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
or related field.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- You have advanced excel skills.
- You have financial modeling and quantitative analysis
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and
have the ability to communicate effectively with key
- You have a high level of precision and attention to
- Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong
sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- You are curious, proactive, self-motivated, and can work
independently with strong organizational and time management
skills.Ideally you also (Preferred qualifications)
- Are someone who can maintain complex spreadsheets, and are
comfortable with different modeling techniques and shortcuts.
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet
function well with independent responsibilities.
- Have advanced/expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and are
proficient in other Microsoft office applications, NetSuite,
Looker, Alteryx and G-Suite.
Doesn't hurt that we also offer---.
- A high growth, friendly and engaging work environment with
potential for endless career opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid medical option, plus dental and vision
- 100% Employer Paid life insurance, including short and
- 401K with dollar for dollar match up to 6% AND immediate
- Free onsite gym
Keywords: ShiftKey TA, Irving , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!