In-Business Risk and Control Analyst
Posted on: February 13, 2019
- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Other Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington; United States,Florida,Jacksonville
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18071033
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citis Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.Position SummaryCitis Global Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organizations goal is to build information and insight-driven customer decisions and experiences strategically to further our customer-centric approach. It is not only focused on providing a standardized supply chain of data, tools, and platforms for decision making, but also on creating mechanisms for knowledge and best practice sharing across product lines and geographies. The In-Business Risk and Control Analyst is a position within the Marketing Information Management team (MIM) of AIM. The In-Business Risk & Control Analyst is considered a subject matter expert and responsible for ensuring MIM is in compliance with all Citibank and regulatory policies and procedures. This position evaluates the risk and control environment by ensuring appropriate controls are in place. Individual will be responsible for coordinating monitoring activities, managing issues, managing the MIM Budget, and coordinating audits and examinations by internal and external reviewers by supporting activities and obtaining requested deliverables. This position will work with the business and other stakeholders to identify improvements of more complex processes to enhance the customer experience. This role will also complete projects, assignments and other activities as directed.Key Responsibilities
- Ensures monitoring activities are well documented, can be replicated, and results are clearly communicated.
- Supports issues management processes including closing and retarget documentation and updates to the issue repository (iCAPS).
- Responsible for preparing and validating deliverables supporting various reviews.
- Partners with other lines of business to ensure consistency and to leverage best practices.
- Responsible for Management of the MIM Budget
- Preparing all monthly Control reporting
- Managing Change Management Process
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in either Marketing, Campaign Execution, Digital Banking, Risk Management, or similar functions
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Requires broad business knowledge serving as subject matter expert for processes and accuracy of risk and control documentation.
- Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly
- Detail-oriented with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to conduct high quality research
- High degree of attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to support/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills
- Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timeliness
- Flexible and easily adapts to change
- Successful experience in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative. Well versed in developing new ideas and improving current processes
- Ability to present a case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
- Preferred experience with risk and control self-assessment frameworks (e.g. MCA, RCSA, etc.) risk identification and control design
Keywords: Citi, Irving , In-Business Risk and Control Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!