Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Company Overview:If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone!Position
Description:The Administrative Assistant is to provide
administrative support Educational Services, Americas team. Strong
customer service, meticulous attention to detail, initiative and
keen organization skills are a required. Must possess excellent
interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact
with individuals at all levels within the organization, including
top executives in a high energy and fast paced environment while
exercising good judgment and discretion when handling confidential
matters. Flexibility and the ability to juggle priorities is a
must.Position Requirements:The Administrative Assistant will be
responsible for the following key accountabilities;
- Point of contact for GTTC Training and IT - Suites 106
- Includes, trainees, walk-ins, locating employees, directing
clients and customers
- Provide support to trainees via phone and emails
- Provide Registrations, Certificates, Cancellations for
- Interface with customers during training visit
- Receiver of products from vendors and suppliers
- Distribution of products and mail deliveries
- P.O.C. for Corporate Facilities when something needs immediate
attention at GTTC collaborate with Corporate Facility Manager and
- Update weekly Educational Services Training Calendar.
- Coordination of QRC sites for customer training collaboration
with AEs, Managers and Administrative Staff.
- Coordination of catering meals for all meetings held at GTTC
(and other FLS site where training is being executed) training and
- Coordination of company sponsored events held at GTTC.
- Provide hotel representative rosters of all training
- Create training portfolios for each LRC class, QRCs and
- Purge and archive training portfolios.
- Order office supplies.
- Support department personnel.
- Problem Solving.
- P-Card reconciliation.
- Determine scheduling of course/class assignments for training
- Advise team members of upcoming projects within the GTTC and
VIP meetings communicating with all stakeholders especially Senior
- Collect and arrange data associated with course feedback to
highlight improvement areas.Preferences:The ideal candidate will
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 4 7 years experience
gained within relevant industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong facilitation, influencing and troubleshooting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and eLearning applications.Job
Posting/Business Card Title: Administrative AssistantPercentage of
Approximate Travel Required: 5%Primary Posting Location: Irving,
Texas USJob Posting Category: AdministrationEmployment Type: Full
timeCountry: United StatesAuto req ID: 49114BRFlowserve is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard
to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here
to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an
applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing
their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers
Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your
disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending
an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond
to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as
your subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Irving , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!