Adecco has a position open in Irving, TX for a Vechicle
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Lease vehicle exchanges – utilizing computer systems to
• Plating/titling new lease vehicles through the State of Texas
• Issuing Auction pick up and coordinating corresponding documents
to proper auction
• Accident/Insurance management
• In service vehicle management and tracking
• Pool vehicle management, tracking, and distribution
• Out of state vehicle tracking, plating, and lease exchanges
• Filing, managing, and organizing vehicle files and vehicle
• Data entry
• Customer service inquiries
• Must have professional verbal and written communications with
management, clients, and customers.
• Other administrative and data entry duties may be assigned by
Management, based on business needs
• Follow through and complete any tasks assigned by management
• Assist team members when needed
• Computer Skills - Able to demonstrate computer literacy through
the operation of PC's with standard applications including Windows,
Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Outlook
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Communication Skills - Communicates both written and orally in a
manner that is clear, concise and appropriate for the intended
audience. Uses acceptable spelling and grammar, including the use
of spell and grammar check tools.
• Customer Service - Ability to take care of the customers? needs
while following company procedures.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace.
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a
problem or reach a goal.
• Organization - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal
proactively with work-related problems.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to
organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Must have a highschool diploma or GED.
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com
Qualified canidates will be contacted.