Administrative Assistant - $250.00 New Hire Incentive
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems,
procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering
solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our
360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and
Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to
ensure success across each of our six verticals including
professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment,
international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that
makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team,
business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in
creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership
has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship,
analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Maintain timesheets and data entry of payroll. Complete tip
- Send all payroll reports to appropriate management for review
each week. Must maintain strict payroll deadlines.
- Complete time sheets for temp employees and email to
- May be asked to assist checking in employees, temps, and other
staff/vendors before events/concerts.
- Maintain calendar, arrange appointments, coordinate on projects
with the Management Team.
- Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g.
attendance, event files, employee files, vendor files, etc.), will
serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files
within the office.
- Place and answer phone calls, take accurate messages, direct
inquiries appropriately and greet and direct visitors.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Monitor office equipment (printers/scanners/computers/etc.) for
proper functioning; arrange repairs if needed.
- Retrieve, screen, and deliver mail correspondence. Coordinate
FedEx and UPS mailings.
- Draft letters, reports, and other correspondence in a timely,
accurate manner. Complete a variety of reports for management (must
be proficient in Excel/Word).
- Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and
remain well informed of all office functions.
- This position will incorporate duties of other positions,
including, but not limited to: Accounting Clerk, Scheduling
Coordinator, and Payroll Clerk.
- Will work closely with other administrative employees,
assisting with accounts payable, scanning files to management, and
other functions. Will assist in analyzing/reviewing vendors
statements for accuracy and resolve problems as necessary.
- Maintain Product Receiving Log.
- Contributes to the team atmosphere of Legends. Must be
flexible. Hours for this position will vary depending on the
concert/event schedule. Some nights and weekends will be
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities, and
special projects as required from time to time.
- Associates Degree or three years of accounting experience
- Experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience in office management principles and
- Payroll experience is required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, database,
and internet searching skills.
- Ability to perform duties above expectations with little
- Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise
and upholding the company name.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
follow direction and then instruct others to follow those
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends,
and holidays. Travel to our second venue in Dallas may be
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
Must complete attendance requirements for $250.00 new hire
Pay Range: $20 to $23 per hour
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and
procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training
and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic
Keywords: Legends, Irving , Administrative Assistant - $250.00 New Hire Incentive, Administration, Clerical , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!