Administrative Assistant I
Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: April 19, 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
LOCATION: IRVING, TX (75063)
PAY RATE: $18-$20/ HOUR DOE
DURATION: 3 MONTH CONTRACT
EDUCATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE (BA/BS); OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE.
Serves a supportive role in the office to perform various clerical
duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Operates PC with business software programs to input, maintain,
retrieve and process business information.
* May process routine inquiries and provide information related to
company policies and procedures.
* Responsibilities may include the preparation of reports, the
assembly and validation of information, and the calculation of
* Maintains office filing system.
* Prepares letters and other business documents.
* May perform various complex clerical duties requiring analysis,
judgment and specific knowledge in an area (customer service,
purchasing, logistics, quality, human resources, etc.).
* This individual will partner with the HR Training Network team to
ensure the company Training Strategic Direction is supported by
organizing the courses required and requested by the
* Identify local training providers and manage vendor
* Coordinate with the North America HR Training network team to
enroll participants and organize training sessions & logistics
* Assist in the deployment of the training communication plan
including monthly meetings, communication notices, and intranet
* Maintain the Twist Learning Management System in North
* Ensure accurate billing and invoicing for all company University
* Produce a monthly reporting dashboard detailing participants,
sessions, and total delivery hours * Measure the success of the
courses through a formal evaluation tool and propose improvement of
some interns for our different offices
* At least 2 years of working experience
* Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
* Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard
* Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Irving , Administrative Assistant I, Administration, Clerical , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!