Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together
comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services,
investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently
by empowering our team members with the resources and independence
to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We
start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and
organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them
the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they
work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business
differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Administrative Associate is responsible for working directly
with the Property Manager in performing clerical and administrative
assignments for the assigned properties/projects.
It is the responsibility of the Administrative Associate not only
to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with
tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but to focus on
productivity and results.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide full administrative support including phone support,
typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
- Process accounts payable/accounts receivable for multiple
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as
- Assist in lease administration activities including lease set
up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts and
- Maintain lease and property files.
- Track and file HVAC contracts and insurance certificates.
Maintain follow-up system for expiration.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as
annual budget preparation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (college courses
- At least 1-3 years of clerical, administrative duties (real
estate experience is a plus.)
- Must have intermediate to advanced Word, Excel & Outlook
- Argus, accounting software such as MRI or Skyline proficiency
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities
and a continually heavy work load.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Communicates by telephone, fax, e-mail, video conferencing,
satellite broadcasting and in-person.
- Uses a computer in conjunction with various software packages
most of the day.
LOCATIONIrving, TXAPPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and
motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive
salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and
vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal
opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Keywords: Transwestern, Irving , Administrative Associate, Administration, Clerical , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!