BI Reporting Analyst
Company: The Intersect Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
MUST BE LOCATED IN DFW, TX AREA -- onsite 2-4 times/month6+month
- 3+ years in BI/reporting with good experience translating
reporting/dashboard needs into visualizations
- Strong experience with Power BI (or Tableau) - 3+ years
- Advanced SQL skills; must be proficient in querying data using
T-SQL--writing joins (mostly inner and left joins), experienced
using temp tables, etc.
- Experience in SSRS Report Builder preferred, but willing to
- Python scripting experience a big plus (able to write/modify
scripts to automate file movement)
- Organized and able to keep up with tight deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce data and DataLoader preferred (not
- Customer-facing ability and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist with planning and participate in stakeholder meetings to
gather requirements and / or understand current business
- Present recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
and provide guidance to help identify a course of action.
- Define requirement dashboards and reports that enable
information sharing with stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and
external stakeholders and provide active communication to
effectively manage expectations.
- Identify data sources and approaches to be used in both simple
and complex queries.
- Utilize SQL to automate the production of analytics.
- Support data management and application development teams in
proper understanding and use of company's membership data
- Support Membership's Power BI reporting platform by automating
redundantly requested dashboards and reports from stakeholders and
executive leadership team.
- Write and manage Python scripts that support internal processes
within the department.
Keywords: The Intersect Group, Irving , BI Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!