Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Colleyville, TX
Requirements: Digital Marketing, Analytics, AdWords
We are an industry-leading online dating company with a far reach
on the internet. With almost two decades of business under our
belt, there's no doubt as to why our platform is the premier
choice. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need
of a Digital Marketing Analyst to help grow our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary ($65,000 - $75,000 DOE)
- 401k + 15% matching!
- Pension plan
- Fun office environment (You can bring your dog to work!)
What You Will Be Doing
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying
opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses,
including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and
website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers,
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing Analytics experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
So, if you are a Digital Marketing Analyst with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AH12-1702982L353 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Abi Harper - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irving , Digital Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!