Lead Brand Journalist
Company: Vizient, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role you will work closely with assigned areas of the
business to elevate the company's digital presence as the leading
healthcare performance improvement company in the country. You will
do this through powerful storytelling and other visuals that grab
audience attention; creating content that is authentic, relevant,
inspiring and forges connections with internal and external
audiences. You will identify story angles and interview internal
subject matter experts to draft compelling brand journalism stories
that connect with audiences on multiple platforms to help leaders
share expertise, opinions, and success stories. You will lead
story-mining for the assigned business unit(s), identify subject
matter experts (SME), attend events, monitor relevant internal
community groups, and collaborate with marketing peers to support
Vizient's mission to help our members deliver high-value care by
aligning cost, quality and market performance.
- Contribute to communicating Vizient's expertise and thought
leadership through conception and development of Vizient stories
and internal communications as appropriate that can be shared
across various channels.
- Establish and maintain an editorial calendar based on business
objectives for assigned business unit(s).
- Identify, write and manage the review/approval process to
create innovative and compelling stories for various communication
- Look for innovative ways to tailor existing content to make it
relevant and engaging for use on brand storytelling platforms.
- Cultivate opportunities for Vizient stories by monitoring and
proactively identifying news and audience communication trends in
- Champion the link between brand journalism, news media, social
media and other audience communication platforms with assigned
- Work collaboratively with other Vizient teams to identify brand
journalism stories that support larger projects, marketing
campaigns and identify potential content sources.
- Identify opportunities for visual elements to enhance
storytelling including video, photography and graphics.
- Use analytics to guide and develop content, as well as adapt it
to increase engagement.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Experience working in brand journalism, print media or some
capacity of media and/or corporate media required.
- Ability to synthesize information and ideas into compelling
content in a variety of formats.
- Excellent brand journalism writing and editing skills and
proficient in Associated Press (AP) Style.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and
- Experience with Visual Storytelling through video and simple
- Able to work with a positive attitude and a passion to both
learn and teach.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Able to multitask, work independently and as part of a team and
as part of a team.#IDS#LI-LHEstimated Hiring Range:$88,900.00 -
$132,250.00This position is also incentive eligible.Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits
Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc., Irving , Lead Brand Journalist, Advertising , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!