Demand Generation Specialist (Marketing)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Demand Generation Specialist is an essential team player who
will design and implement customer nurture programs with our global
lead generation backbone, Marketo, and related tools and systems.
The Demand Generation Specialist will develop and execute
integrated marketing campaigns to drive lead qualification and
progression through the sales pipeline. To be successful in this
role an individual must see the department as a revenue-generating
arm of the company and constantly look to improve ROI.
This is a hybrid role - onsite days are typically Tuesdays and
- Develop multi-touch demand generation and lead nurture
campaigns across all audiences and channels
- Create, test, optimize, and deploy nurture campaigns based on
behavior and product categories
- Track, measure and analyze campaign results, report metrics and
- Track and analyze market trends, opportunities, industry
tactics, competitors and best practices
- Develop and manage high impact, demand generation programs
across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing
opportunities, and drive ecommerce sales
- Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring and lead
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo
and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring,
lead nurturing, segmentation, and data management
- Assists in demand generation data maintenance and hygiene
within the automation tool, and responsible for accurate
segmentation and targeting
- Establishes and delivers marketing reporting, dashboards and
analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and
- Work cross-functionally with the global team and provide
guidance, build Marketo programs, drips & nurtures in support of
our global business efforts.
- Leverage third-party research to stay ahead of global industry
trends related to digital demand generation and multi-channel
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years marketing automation experience, Marketo
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience generating qualified leads for sales
- Experience creating, implementing, and measuring proven
successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- New state of the art offices in our Dallas location.
- Hybrid work model available.
- Enjoy work-life balance with generous vacation time that can be
scheduled with manager approval based on business priorities and
personal needs, without pre-set maximums.
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with many
opportunities for career advancement
- Benefits - Resideo provides comprehensive benefits, including
life and health insurance, life assistance program, accidental
death and dismemberment insurance, disability insurance, retirement
plans, vacation & holidays.
ABOUT USResideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort
and security solutions primarily in residential environments and
distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products.
Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more
than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes
each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals
through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution
business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than
200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion
company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more
information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the
future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Resideo, Irving , Demand Generation Specialist (Marketing), Advertising , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!