Graphic Designer (Social Media)
Company: Cynet Systems
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are looking for Graphic Designer (Social Media) for our
client in Irving, TX Job Title: Graphic Designer (Social Media) Job
Location: Irving, TX Job Type: Contract Job Description:
- Crafts high-quality graphic content for company's social media
- Their job is to employ their graphic design and programming
skills to create compelling posts, pages, and applications that
drive traffic and boost conversions.
- They also need to possess extensive marketing knowledge to be
able to come up with the most appropriate content for a specific
- Develop fresh concepts for creating graphic content in line
with the company's goals.
- They need to track developments of various social trends and
patterns and determine the best solutions for crafting relevant and
valuable posts for different social media channels.
- Needs to determine the best way to present concepts to a target
audience, with the goal to convert followers into brand
advocates.Roles & Responsibilities:
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users'
attention and improve the brand's credibility.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick-turning
numerous pieces of content in a day.
- Demonstrate an ability to balance multiple projects and the
flexibility to pivot from a plan to react to breaking news or viral
- Collaborate alongside social media specialists and help them
execute their visions on a daily basis.
- Communicate with managers and colleagues to update project
timelines and report on progress.
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable
information about the company in a compelling way.
- Quote graphics that reflect the vision and message of the
brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing
- Liaising between the marketing/communications and design teams
to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.Experience:
- 5+ years' design experience with at least 2 years designing for
mobile and/or social media.Education:
- A graphic design qualification or similar.Skills & Knowledge:
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your creativity, design
and type layout skills.
- Highly skilled of proficiency in Adobe Design Suite (any of):
Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Understanding of social media and other emerging
- Understanding of and appreciation for audience analytics.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Cynet Systems, Irving , Graphic Designer (Social Media), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!