Senior Graphic Designer
Company: Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Posted on: August 17, 2019
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing
company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North
America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most
incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment
exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday
extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy
to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful
measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count
on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are
looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and
Wow I Didn t Know GES Did That:
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization
and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing
strategies for our clients. The Senior Graphic Designer has
authority in design decision making, strong visual communication
skills, industry experience and understanding of real world
environments. A Senior Graphic Designer manages projects with
little direction and interfaces with clients directly,
demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
Senior Graphic Designers should have developed problem-solving
abilities to a degree where each design project is not seen in
isolation. They will also be able see and understand the big
picture in a creative campaign.
Utilize artistic sensibility and skill to create designs or images
for reproduction by any means of visual communication concerned
with illustration; typography; surface design for packaging; or the
design of patterns, books, advertising and publicity material, or
any form of visual communication.
* Understand the unique offerings and goals of our clients, their
competitors and the target audience in order to develop effective
design solutions created from the manipulation, combination and
utilization of shape, color, imagery, typography and space.
* Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and
clients to concept and develop marketing communication pieces
including overall theme development and individual piece designs
through a variety of channels.
* Interface with clients, account executives, estimating,
production, internal personnel, and vendors to deliver each
communication package within the agreed upon budget and
* Design in a range of visual styles as appropriate for different
clients and mediums.
* Familiar with working within design templates and brand
* Seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry
knowledge relative to 2-dimensional design, printing techniques,
interactive programming, and experiential opportunities.
* Maintain quality check on all pieces.
* File and format all design work in the appropriate location and
form compliant with the standards used within the design department
* Attend meetings and press checks as assigned.
* 5+ years design experience in an in-house creative department or
design firm. '
* Bachelor Degree in design related field required
* High level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software
and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
* Knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration, and
verbal and written communication.
* Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and
typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven experience in managing small and large projects from
inception to project closeout.
* Proven ability to manage the everyday details of a project while
focusing on the highest quality result.
* Self-starter and works independently of supervision or
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Excellent customer and inter-company relationship skills.
* Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and
* Strong ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, as needed.
* May be required to travel to meet with clients for meetings or
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ALONG
WITH YOUR RESUME SUBMISSION.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care
for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We
offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Competitive salaries
* 401K with company match
* Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Career development program
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee assistance program
* Vacation time
* Community involvement opportunities
* Team activities
And much more
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.
Keywords: Global Experience Specialists, Inc., Irving , Senior Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!