5th Grade Teacher: Uplift North Hills Primary (22-23)
Company: Uplift Education
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Description Position Type: Teacher - Primary Location:
Uplift North Hills Primary School, 75039 Date Posted: 7/1/2022 Date
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of
excellence that empower each student to reach their highest
potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in
students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in
order to positively change their world.
Equity Vision Statement:
Uplift Education proactively engages scholars, families, and staff
members to thrive as their authentic selves and partner in the
journey required to identify, address, and correct existing and
Please view the full job description .
Starting Salary: $57,000
- College transcript showing bachelor's degree awarded.
- Your valid teaching certification (please attach the most
- If you are in the process of obtaining your certification, you
must attach your Statement of Eligibility from your certification
- If you are certified in another state, please attach your valid
- Passing TExES test score reports (Required if you are still in
the process of obtaining your certification)
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit
(does not need to be notarized)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Uplift Education, Irving , 5th Grade Teacher: Uplift North Hills Primary (22-23), Education / Teaching , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!