Multiple Listing Service Instructor
Company: North Texas Real Estate R
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Multiple Listing Service InstructorAdministrative SupportIrving,
TX USALooking for a bright career?Are you looking to join an
exciting company working in a positive team environment? MetroTex
invites you to consider joining our company. We support one another
as we provide superior service, training and support to our members
in order to elevate their success in their daily real estate
businesses. MetroTex Is Opening a New Corporate Headquarters
MetroTex is excited to announce the opening of our new corporate
headquarters in Irving Texas at the end of October, 2022. Most
employees have been working from home since March, 2020 so we are
all very excited to be in a new state of the art facility where we
will be able to collaborate, innovate and share ideas and workspace
together again. Job Description SUMMARY: This position is
responsible for the ongoing development, scheduling, and high
quality instruction of all MLS related training courses in all
available formats, including the creation and update of course
materials. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and develops MLS training courses and/or course updates
as required, including converting live instruction courses to a web
based product offering as needed.
- Develops and maintains an up to date and accurate MLS training
schedule, including input into the Association AMS system.
- Conducts training courses either in person or via podcast or
webinar at various locations in North Texas including MetroTex
Training facilities or on-site at broker offices.
- Conducts MLS portion of Association new member orientation
- Attends various MLS meetings as needed to speak on MLS
- Provides MLS technical phone support to MLS subscribers when
not conducting MLS training courses which includes responding to
inquiries, interpreting MLS rules and regulations, data integrity
policies and procedures, and the resolution of any outstanding
- Assists members with registration and/or cancellation for MLS
classes via the Association AMS system or through the online Member
- Troubleshoots MLS system issues - documents and reports these
to the vendor, tracks the resolution, and communicates this to
members and the department
- Coordinates with Director of MLS to develop newsletter articles
and blogs, and acts as an ambassador to the MLS by marketing and
promoting the MLS portal, MLS products and services and all
- Answers and responds timely to phone calls, voice mail and
email inquiries and maintains digital record-keeping systems in
accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college
or technical school, or six months to one year related experience
and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Computer skills required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and
- Other skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
and from various backgrounds.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Acute attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. COMPETENCIES:
- Communication - Communicates well, delivers presentations, has
good listening skills.
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service or
assistance, works well with customers, promotes a positive image of
the company, strives to solve issues related by customers, meets
- Innovation - Creative, offers new ideas, risk taker, amenable
to change, generates suggestions for improving work.
- Interpersonal Skills - Builds strong relationships, is
flexible/adaptable, works well with others, keeps emotions under
control, solicits feedback.
- Problem Solving - Strives to understand contributing factors,
works to resolve complex situations timely, uses reason when
dealing with emotional topics. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or
- Continually required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close
vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth
perception and ability to adjust focus Monday through Friday 8:30
am to 5:00 pm with a one hour lunch37.50 hour work weekOvertime is
strictly prohibited unless there is prior authorization by the
Keywords: North Texas Real Estate R, Irving , Multiple Listing Service Instructor, Education / Teaching , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!