Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID -, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we are transforming the way the world's biggest brands
talk to their customers-by helping them deliver personalized
digital experiences that people actuallylike.
We're looking for a high performing Senior DevOps Engineer to help
evolve our automation platform and cloud infrastructure for
multiple digital marketing products. This person will have strong
leadership skills and hands on engineering experience in multiple
cloud environments. This is an area of growth for our platforms, so
you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our
development and to do some truly astounding things.
Better yet, we're growing fast, which means you can too. From
learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the
brightest - and kindest - people in the world, there's a lot to
love about a career with us. Join a team where you're empowered to
do epic things and unleash your full potential.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of our automation platform and cloud
infrastructure in AWS and Azure.
- Develop and automate solutions to facilitate product and
- Expand on the standards used for automating deployments and
- Use solid agile and DevOps methodologies, including test-driven
development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and
- Support cloud servers including security configurations,
patching and troubleshooting.
- Help to evolve and grow our DevOps practices across the
- Encourages technical excellence in yourself and others
- Able to see a problem from all sides and quickly narrow down
- Able to mentor and train others in cloud technology and
engineering best practices
- Fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment
What You'll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, preferably as a Developer or
- Experience with large project implementations using Lambda, AWS
EC2, ELB, S3, IAM and/or ECS.
- Proficient with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform,
GoCD or other.
- Proficient with Python or Java.
- Experience working with networking and database technologies
like Databricks, Oracle, Redshift, VPC, etc.
- Big data experience is a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not
to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual
or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!