HVAC Design Engineer
Company: Thermal Edge Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job description Position Summary:The HVAC Design Engineer will
develop refrigeration systems and components for temperature
control units for electrical enclosures.Essential Duties and
- Develop HVAC designs from proposal through design, fabrication
- Support design, testing and troubleshooting through strong
working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Contribute to research and development through broad
understanding of current state-of-the-art HVAC advances and
- Assist in specification of components, sheet metal layout to
optimize airflow, and fabrication techniques.
- Perform capacity testing of completed prototypes in our onsite
test chamber and provide results to marketing.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience designing and engineering air
conditioners and/or refrigeration systems.
- Ability to work "hands on" with good interpersonal and team
- Ability to develop HVAC system functional design concepts.
- Ability to determine cooling and heating loads from written
- Ability to determine required component specifications (fans,
coils, compressors, electrical control systems) to achieve a
desired performance requirement.
- Good documentation and organization skills.
- Experience with CFD software strongly
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering.
Keywords: Thermal Edge Inc, Irving , HVAC Design Engineer, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!