Engineer-Equipment - II
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Title: Equipment Engineer
Location: Irving, TX (HYBRID)
Duration: 12+ Months
The Central Texas Network Equipment Engineering team is looking for
an Equipment Engineer who will be responsible for managing the
Purchase Orders , material releases of wireless network equipment
(i.e. 4G LTE cell site) once created on through implementation. The
role will be pivotal to oversee equipment tracking, reporting and
other compliance activities within the network function as well as
interfacing with peer teams to ensure success while completing a
large volume of complex projects.
- Work directly with the Equipment Engineers after the creation
of POs to review closeout packages (COPs) and assist with driving
quality and accuracy of the installation of equipment by
- Manage purchase orders (PeopleSoft) to ensure that they are
aligned with project implementation timelines. Due dates,
receiving, vendor invoicing, tracking for SOX compliance
- Manage vendor relationships to confirm that equipment is
delivered and received timely and accordance with company
- Deliver on monthly spend targets that help support our capital
commitments and maintain program cadence/run rates.
- Utilize project tracking tools (Site tracker and FUZE) to
accurately document equipment orders, schedules and installation
- Utilize equipment tracking tools (CATS, FUZE)
- Maintain FUZE Compliance database updates on equipment changes
required for EPCRA
- 3+ years experience managing POs for wireless network
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in
Wireless/Cellular/Telecom equipment technologies.
- Understanding of 4G LTE technology, Client experience
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience with G-Suite, MS
Excel and the full suite of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience managing many technical projects
simultaneously and delivering results on time.
- Demonstrated strong skill set in critical thinking,
problem-solving, and influencing/motivating of non-direct
- Demonstrated strong ability to coordinate and work well within
a team environment to meet common goals.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, analytical and
- Bachelors degree or 3 years wireless work experience
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Irving , Engineer-Equipment - II, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!