Senior Engineer, Messaging
Company: Vistra Corp
Posted on: September 23, 2022
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family
and would like to start a promising career with a global leader,
take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are
currently available and apply online.
Highly technical Exchange and Office 365 Administrator
* Architect, Design and overall accountability all aspects of
Messaging/Collaboration & Cloud technologies; Providing Top Tier
Support for the technologies, while educating, guiding and
supporting associate/mid-level team members.
* Project management: IT assessments, Design and Architectural
accountability for proposals.
* Direct interaction with Executive and Business Users.
* Design, implementation and support of E-discovery technologies
for compliance and legal organizations.
Architects play a crucial role as they serve as the junction point
between client service delivery excellence, and the professional
development of our End User oriented team objectives:
* Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to Messaging
flow, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions
* Evaluate, recommend, and execute new messaging and collaboration
technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal
* Manage EUC cloud infrastructure and user administration in Office
* Develop IT strategies to ensure the Messaging infrastructure
meets existing and future requirements based on needs and
* Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of
environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed
documentation, and be able to work effectively and
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
* Experienced gained through college degree programs and/or
certification in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years of professional work experience in related field
* ITSM awareness and ITIL Foundations knowledge
* 5-7 years Programming Language such as PowerShell, and
* 3-5 years Experience with Metric reporting with Service Now,
SCCM, Exchange Online
* 5-7 years of advanced experience with Office Suites (Microsoft
* 5-7 years of experience with current operating systems. Windows
10 and Mac OS-X, Windows Server 2008-20019,
* 3-5 years of network knowledge and troubleshooting (TCP/IP,
switching, routing, DNS, wireless, load balancing).
* Ability to gather business requirements and create and implement
Messaging and collaboration architectural designs that meet the
availability and reliability metrics for the business.
* Meet with the business stakeholders to assess and implement
requirements of O365 and Exchange interoperability with 3rd party
tools and customers
* Architect and deliver solutions to uphold message and
collaboration availability and reliability at offices, governmental
and legislative offices, etc.
* Govern legal and E-discovery components, ensuring the integrity
of business data.
* Design and Architect the Installation, configuration and
maintenance of a Messaging and O365 technologies with a focus on
Microsoft Windows and Apple devices
The above qualifications are desired qualifications but may be
flexible as some of the technologies can be learned as part of on
the job training. Certifications can be substituted for 2 years of
Vistra Corporate Services Company
We are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer
Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and
Effective Communication. If this describes you, then apply
If you currently work for Vistra or its subsidiaries, please apply
via the internal career site.
Keywords: Vistra Corp, Irving , Senior Engineer, Messaging, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!