Python Developer/Engineer - Irving, TX - Only W2/ No C2C
Company: Mastech Digital
Posted on: March 20, 2023
No C2C - Need Candidate only on W2 and who can work OnsiteJob
Title: Python Developer/Engineer Location: Irving, TX Duration: 6+
Months (Extendable) Job Description: The senior Python Engineer
must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in RESTful
API development focused on Python. This includes actively
participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing, and
deploying APIs (including supporting infrastructure) to drive our
digital products. KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation)
to create highly scalable and flexible RESTful APIs to enable an
infinite number of digital products.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum
Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
- The Senior Python Engineer must have a strong and continuously
growing proficiency in RESTful API development focused on Python
and Node.js. This includes actively participating in designing,
developing, reviewing, testing and deploying APIs (including
supporting infrastructure) to drive our digital products. SPECIFIC
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of python server development using Django, Flask,
Bottle or other python frameworks
- 7+ years industry experience
- Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code
- Expertise working with and building RESTful APIs
- Expert in Python
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both
traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services
architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps
principles, message queue systems, and background task
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and
user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writen and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of OOP and Data Structures and know when to apply
them in daily coding scenarios
- Message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc)
- Background task processing (Celery, etc)
- Experience configuring container like systems (Vagrant, Docker,
- Basic understanding of modern web components (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing
priorities and work effectively within a team
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment. ADDITIONAL
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in Cyber security is a plus
- Experience using Node.js/Vue.js is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
Keywords: Mastech Digital, Irving , Python Developer/Engineer - Irving, TX - Only W2/ No C2C, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...