Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic CRST The Transportation
Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure
Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than
ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us
bring this vision to life. CRST is looking for full-time Class 8
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics to join our team in Dallas, TX.
Why Join CRST as a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic?
- Competitive Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly) A final offer
amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience,
knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired
at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4,000
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for
- Uniform Laundry Services CRST will provide apprentices and
transitioning military with a fully stocked toolbox. After the
employee has completed 24 months of employment, he/she will own the
toolbox. Positions & Job Schedules Available:
- Diesel Truck Mechanic: $16-$31/hr. Starting Wages
- Sun-Wed (1:00 PM-11:30 PM)
- Wed-Sat (1:00 PM-11:30 PM)
- Trailer Mechanic: $18-$27/hr. Starting Wages
- Wed-Sat (1:00 PM-11:30 PM) Stop by and meet Team CRST today at:
1096 S Interstate 45 Service Rd, Hutchins, TX 75141 What Does a
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic Do At CRST? Diesel Truck & Trailer
Mechanics support the maintenance of our Class 8 trucks and
trailers and ensure that safety remains at the core of our work to
maximize the quality of our business. The ideal candidate must
comprehensively understand how to maintain and repair Class 8
equipment, diagnose technical issues properly and efficiently, and
perform equipment reviews. Work with one of the industry s youngest
fleets, including most Cascadia Freightliners with Detroit Engines.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties for a fleet of
Class 8 tractors and trailers and complete trailer preventative
maintenance services; operate Class 8 vehicles and fleet equipment
safely around the yard.
- Identify and diagnose vehicle maintenance issues and perform
- Maintain written repair orders and updated maintenance
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify
potential out-of-service items, and confirm load status. Role
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience minimum with Class 8 tractors and
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
- Must have minimum tool requirement.
- Class B CDL preferred. About CRST The Transportation Solution:
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a
broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including
team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity
solutions, transportation management, high-value product
white-glove services, and home delivery.
Keywords: CRST, Irving , Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!