Company: Pioneer Natural Resources
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
The Engineering Analyst will report to the Pioneer Water Management Analytics Supervisor and will be responsible for managing controls that provide project planning, scheduling, cost estimating, monitoring, and document control for engineering and construction projects.
This person must be a self-starter and should have excellent communications and organizational skills, team-building know-how, and project execution experience utilizing project controls systems.
- Work as a team member for capital project teams including planning, cost estimating, contracting, scheduling, tracking, and controlling project work.
- Implement project controls systems for specific projects.
- Provide leadership to projects including planning, cost estimating, contracting and tracking.
- Perform analysis of engineering and construction activity and develop reporting using analytics software.
- Manage project controls contractors as necessary.
- Lead status meetings to report cost/schedule performance, as well as identify and respond to project risks.
- Create requisitions and review invoices for project services and material purchases.
- Conduct project controls training in order to ensure adherence to best practice processes.
- Additional projects/duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Engineering, or related field strongly preferred, significant related work experience considered as it relates to a degree.
- Minimum 4 years' experience project controls/management, finance, supply chain or related analytics oriented field, minimum of 5 years working experience generally.
- Excellent communication, leadership, organization, and planning skills.
- Ability to comfortably work on several projects at once.
- Ability to motivate and leverage resources to provide appropriate support for multiple projects.
- Ability to work and lead different groups to work together as a team.
- Skilled with MS Project, MS Access, Primavera, VBA, SQL, and/or Oracle a plus.
- Oil and Gas experience a plus.
- PMI or AACE certification a plus.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.
Keywords: Pioneer Natural Resources, Irving , Engineering Analyst, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!