SR QA Test Analyst III / Automation Engineer
Company: Robert Half Technology
Posted on: September 15, 2019
SR QA Test Analyst III / Automation Engineer Irving, TX 75038
Full-Time Direct-Hire opportunity with Robert Half-s end client *No
C2C sponsorship or relocation offered at this time* ***This QA will
be responsible for writing automation test scripts from scratch
using C# and Selenium.*** This Test Analyst III is responsible for
creating and executing manual and automated tests using various
tools and techniques. The person in this role participates in the
evaluation and testing of client-s software programs to verify that
programs function according to specifications and standards. Full
end to end testing, testing fixes and regression testing. Will also
work in between Scrum teams. For more information or to be
considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated
resume! Alyssa.Fritzke@rht.com Major responsibilities:
- Create and execute test plans, test cases, and test and tax
return data that adequately test the functionality, compatibility,
operability and interoperability of software applications using
proper test procedures, methodologies and quality standards.
- Communicates test results, status and potential risks.
- Identifies, analyzes, fixes and documents defects, questionable
functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program
functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Executes and enhances automated test regression profiles
(libraries, batteries) as required.
- Responds to inquiries and problems from end-users and technical
support regarding functions and operations of software
- Read and comprehend tax forms and instructions; collaborate
with cross-function teams
- Provides feedback on program improvements or revisions to
programmers and system analysts.
- Provides recommendations for software program
- Provides recommendations for improvements to current procedures
and processes to improve quality.
- Devise improvements to current procedures and develop possible
- Perform work flow analysis and recommend quality
- May assign work or provide guidance to others in the
- Position may supervise others
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned Major Requirements:
- Bachelor-s degree in computer related field required
- 6 - 8 years of QA/software testing experience required
- Understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional,
unit, integration, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- 3 - 4 years- experience with test automation tools and
techniques required; Microsoft and related tools strongly preferred
(C#, Selenium with C#)
- Familiarity with TDD concepts
- Significant experience with Agile development process a must,
Scrum highly preferred with 2-week sprints
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and tooling is
strongly preferred (Visual Studio Test Professional, TFS, MTM, and
- Basic understanding of SQL, ISAPI, COM, Windows Servers is a
- Good understanding of application development and has the
ability to implement testing programs and review code and systems
- Familiarity with tax preparation or personal finance a
- For roles requiring it, supervisory experience required For
more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please
reach out with your updated resume! Alyssa.Fritzke@rht.com -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Robert Half Technology, Irving , SR QA Test Analyst III / Automation Engineer, Engineering , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!