Company: Exeter Finance
Posted on: February 16, 2020
At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find the
right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong
relationships with our customers and network of dealer partners we
are able to give options that make sense, getting customers behind
the wheel of their car.
Every team member is integral to our success. Whether you're at a
servicing center helping customers with their loans, in the field
building relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from
its corporate offices, you'll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and
positive work environment.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice
known for its People, Performance and Service.
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Creative Director will be responsible
for interpreting company brand guidelines and applying those brand
standards to create compelling sales and marketing materials. The
Creative Director must be comfortable working in various
disciplines (digital and print) and toggling back and forth
seamlessly. This Creative Director will be involved in the full
project lifecycle, from developing creative concepts to delivering
final working files for implementation.Job Duties
- Create, design and produce the print and digital marketing
collateral to advance the Company brand. Diligently work on a
variety of projects from flyers, emails, landing pages, websites,
posters, ads, brochures, social content, billing statements and
inserts, event materials, and more.
- Create, develop and implement a range of creative print and
digital campaigns designed to influence our dealer
- Develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
throughout our dealer portal and other arms of communication.
- Build and manage document repository for all collateral
materials, ensuring adherence to applicable regulatory
- Always maintain brand and logo guidelines to ensure the
integrity of the Company name and Company customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- College degree in graphic design or equivalent field, or
equivalent work experience.
- Six plus (6+) years of related and applicable experience is
- Financial Services, Auto Finance, or other regulated industry
experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have a portfolio of work, demonstrating skills with both
print and online design.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud,
especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must have experience creating wireframes for web development
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a strong sense of
typography, layout, and color.
- Must be comfortable working in both Mac and Windows
- Must have basic understanding of WordPress or similar content
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
SharePoint Designer a plus.
Exeter Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Exeter Finance, Irving , Creative Director, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!