Director of Training & Development
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: September 9, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Customer Care Training:
- Works closely with Sr Director Customer Experience & Strategy,
and Center Leadership to develop and standardize Training and
Development for entire Customer Care organization (Leaders and
- Design and develops employee engagement programs to maximize
employee retention, career pathing, leadership development, and
promotion of the customer obsessed culture
- Leads a team of training and professionals across multiple
locations to develop and deliver performance and solutions that
improve the productivity of all employees in the Customer Care
- Direct and consult with Customer Care management and training
teams; build and maintain solid working relationships with all
levels of management including center directors to maximize center
- Manage and lead the direction of the training leadership teams
in the Customer Care organization.
- Develop new training programs for the company Commercial
Customer Care personnel by utilizing adult learning theory for
overall training effectiveness.
- Assesses the learning/training needs and performance gaps
(opportunities) for the organization. Proposes and develops plans,
programs and interventions to address specific needs and partners
with business leaders to solve performance issues.
- Customer Experience Monitoring and Compliance:
- Works with Sr Director Customer Experience & Strategy to lead
and develop the overall Customer Engagement and Quality Program for
all of Customer Care.
- Monitor effectiveness of existing quality management system and
identifies and wins support for improvements to the system that
will have broad application across the organization.
- Direct the accomplishment of key Continuous Improvement (CI)
initiatives to accomplish key business goals and deliver
significant OI savings to the company.
- Identify, design, and introduce new methodologies, tools, and
techniques to CI Culture and quality management system that improve
the ability to provide value in the marketplace.
- Stay current on industry trends and quality management in
general to keep the company ahead of the curve on quality
- Overseeing all aspects of the Contact Center Compliance and
Coaching program; s/he will lead a geographically dispersed team
responsible for designing and delivering compliance and coaching to
multiple groups within the company Call Center Organization.
- Process and Policy Excellence:
- Develops key relationships and works cross functionally in the
organization to understand and drive operational impacts to the
Customer Care Organization in terms of process, policy, training,
and communication impacts.
- Measure and manage cross-functional performance against
business process design.
- Bachelor's degree in a social science, education, business
administration or closely related field required. Professional
training certification desired with graduate degree in related
- Minimum of 10 years of training management experience, call
center experience required. Multi-divisional experience at the
company , with a strong working knowledge of all field, corporate,
and technical operational facets. 5+ years of experience managing
direct reports including remote employees.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing
programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individual
adult learners, including the means of assessing the effects of
- Strategic business focus required. Must be able to lead
best-practices in process and standards.
- Experience in subscriber based business and operations,
customer service/call centers, preferred.
- Strong project planning and management skills are required
paired with the ability to break down complex problems into
manageable goals. Ability to translate strategic objectives/intent
into tactical training plans.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize a broad range of stakeholder
input to present recommendations that guide decision-making by
- Ability to prioritize efforts and organize resources within a
team to achieve business objectives. Ability to build team
cohesiveness to achieve results.
- Ability to promote a shared vision and customer focus.
- Facilitation, negotiation, and process management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all
levels of the organization and external constituencies -- SVPS,
VPS, senior leaders, industry groups, and 3rd party consultants.
Well-developed capacity for emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated skill in influence, conflict resolution, and
negotiation for mutual success.
- Demonstrated skill in producing high-quality and tailored
deliverables to enable stakeholder communication and decision
- Creates an environment that motivates, inspires and respects
others. Ability to drive results through accountability
- Highly credible leadership presence with high standard of
integrity and professional conduct.
- Advanced critical thinking that blends observation, data, and
fact-based insight with intuition and foresight.
- High organization and planning skills required. Proven
track-record of meeting deadlines, performing with a high-degree of
accuracy in a fast-paced environment, handling constantly changing
priorities, and dealing well with conflict.
- Ability to self-start, work independently, be versatile, and
maintain personal resiliency in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills required.
Experience with business case development, financial fluency, and
interpreting data -- even when imperfect.
- Solid proficiency working with standard MS Office and project
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Irving , Director of Training & Development, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!