Product Security Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing
tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer
experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant
platform powers a connected suite of products and services called
Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management,
industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand
acumen gained over five decades of working with the industrys top
brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched
depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business
outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Manager of Product Security is responsible for working with
platform owners and client teams to understand their software
platforms and help advise and guide proper secure development,
hardening of systems, vulnerability and code canning management and
assistance with SecOps and GSO (Global Security Office) groups.
This member should have experience in software development,
database development or network operations with a desire to expand
their career in security.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn assigned system platform. Collect and keep current all
needed essential data of a platform including Data flows, Network
Diagrams, Infrastructure, Software platforms, SDLC Processes and
other related items.
- Collect and understand all needed platform requirements related
to Compliance. This will include but not limited to PCI, SOC, NIST
ISO 27001, PII, HIPAA (ePHI).
- Review and obtain a general knowledge of Privacy laws, how they
affect our systems and how we maintain compliance
- Assist development teams on how to apply secure coding
practices, properly scan and remediate their code using tools such
- Assist product team with compliance and audit information,
assist during audits, assist in maintaining compliance related
- Assist product team with risk management. With an understanding
of the platform, help the product team work through questions and
understanding of risks and related Risk Acceptance Document
- Assist in managing resolution of RADs during the request
- Assist product and client teams with communicating and
understanding security concerns that arise during reviews and
scans. This may involve communicating with clients directly.
- Build trust relationships with Product and client team members,
NetEng, SecOps, VMOps, GSO and other groups as needed to accomplish
- Understand and implement DevSecOps in product development
- Assist with security incidents
- 5 to 7 years experience in either software development,
database or network engineering
- Some understanding and desire to learn security operations
- A desire to expand and enhance communication and negotiation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow through to complete
- The desire to learn to build trust relationships
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to
discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or
perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital
status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or
physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Product Security Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!