Senior Product Manager
Company: New Western Acquisitions
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Irving, TX / Corporate - Corporate / Full-TimeOpportunity
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and
execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and
prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the
product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales,
marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring the
product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
--- Gather, document, and prioritize product requirements from
existing / potential customers and internal New Western
Acquisitions ("NWA") stakeholders.
--- Work closely with development teams to translate product
requirements into documented product features and functionality.
This includes deliverables such as product vision documents,
business requirement documents, use cases, stories, acceptance
--- Represent product vision, roadmap, and requirements during
release-specific activities such as kickoff, design sessions,
sprint planning, scrum sessions and release criteria testing.
--- Actively participate in "sprint" planning and scrum sessions to
define releases and remove roadblocks.
--- Drive roll-out and adoption of new features and product
enhancements with internal and external customers.
--- Serve as the point of contact on product solution for internal
and external stakeholders - marketing, sales, operations, and
--- Collaborate with product management and solution-marketing
individuals to define and communicate overall product strategy and
roadmap concisely and convincingly to internal audiences,
customers, industry analysts and the press.
--- Become an expert on New Western competition
--- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and
- 5-10+ years of experience as a software Product Manager.
- Proven ability to champion solutions or processes from concept
through development and adoption (i.e. the product development
roadmap), experience working closely with customers, partners,
engineering, sales, and marketing teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, negotiating, problem-solving and
- Experience working in "agile" programming environments.
- A good "listener" and "communicator" with strong verbal and
written communication / presentation skills.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a high level of energy
and a driven personality; does not require a lot of day-to-day
- Must be confident, yet comfortable enough to admit when answers
may not be readily available and must be researched and/or
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without
- Education - Undergraduate degree required; advanced degrees
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time
- Provide at least one sample of an effective document delivered
in the past
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills or
- Real estate (preferably familiar with investment in single
family investment properties)
Founded in 2008, New Western Acquisitions provides a better,
smarter way to facilitate investment in residential real estate.
Learn more about us at newwestern.com .
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 outbreak and
are taking safety precautions. All interviews will be conducted via
phone and videoconferencing at this time.
Keywords: New Western Acquisitions, Irving , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!