VP of Finance
Company: Paradigm Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our client is a leading provider of big data, predictive
analytics and forward-looking insights that help CPG, OTC health
care, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses. They
help to guide its more than 5,000 clients around the world in their
quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share,
connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth. A
confluence of major external events-a revolution in consumer
buying, big data coming into its own, advanced analytics and
automated consumer activation-is leading to a seismic shift in
drivers of success in all industries. Responsibilities:
- Leads the end-to-end development of budgets, strategic business
plans, revenue/expense forecasts, capital projections, and monthly
tracking of actual results, which includes:
- Developing budgets, monthly forecasts, and all supporting
financial analysis including managing monthly reporting,
monitoring, and financial variance explanations.
- Supporting the development of financial materials and providing
the business rationale that supports financial information.
- Develops, maintains, and partners with commercial management
and staff, which includes:
- Facilitating monthly review sessions with key stakeholders to
ensure integrity of all financial reporting and identification of
financial risks and uncertainties.
- Providing analytical reports so they fully understand the
business units' year-to-date results, monthly trends, annual budget
submissions, and recurring forecasts.
- Provides financial consulting on key strategic initiatives and
priorities to help the business units stay focused on achieving
their strategic goals by:
- Validating all cross-functional charges and allocations to
align with the business direction and scope.
- Ensuring staffing priorities are in-line with changing business
priorities, through rigorous resource tracking, reporting,
forecasting, and monitoring.
- Advises and creates business-driven financial analyses,
ensuring alignment with business strategies, priorities, and
financial requirements, including:
- Modeling the viability of new business efforts to include
cost-benefit analyses, revenue alternatives, and costing scenarios
based on the business leaders' strategic direction and input.
- Short- and long-term financial planning, including all
investment products by building and analyzing multiple financial
scenarios based on business and market assumptions.
- Improve operational efficiency, enhance stewardship,
optimization and prioritization of all corporate resource
- Capital, expense, headcount through rigorous analyses, critical
thinking, financial modeling. Communicate results and
recommendations to senior management for improvements that will
lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining
- Lead and develop a high performing team
- Deploy a talent strategy; coaching, mentoring staff and
educating broader business teams elevating financial acumen and
building skills sets. Skills and Attributes:
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong,
effective communicators. Ideal candidates will have a proven track
record of superior financial and strategic analysis and
developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
- The successful candidate must display initiative in
anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level
commercial leaders. This person must thrive in a fast-paced,
ambiguous environment and exhibit the highest personal and
professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Our client is fast-growing with a flat organizational
structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform
tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated,
disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; MBA
- Minimum of 12+ years of work experience, with progressive
responsibility within a Finance or FP&A environment.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Need to standardize and automate processes and technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power BI, Previous
experience using financial/accounting systems.
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills.
- Well-organized, detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team setting.
- Demonstrated success driving change management. About Paradigm
Technologies is an award-winning Executive Search firm specializing
in finding, attracting and delivering top talent --?? from
entry-level management through President and CEO. Since 1988, we
have achieved outstanding results in partnering with worl
Keywords: Paradigm Technologies, Inc., Irving , VP of Finance, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!