Account Director (Remote)
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Company DescriptionEpsilon is the leader in outcome-based
marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises.
Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for
personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency,
Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable
business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable
identity management platform representing 200+ million people,
Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by
design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job Description
- Serve as primary contact for all assigned client and internal
- Manages and leads the agency projects and ensures delivery of
high-quality work product (i.e., on target strategically, on time,
on budget and maps to client goals)
- Works cross-functionally with client's brands, technology
teams, agencies, and internal teams to develop detailed project
specifications, manage workload, and provide end-to-end project
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate
project execution and frequent, proactive status
- Ensure all projects are well-documented
- Serve as first line of escalation for both the client and
internal teams on project related issues.
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and
monthly invoicing related to interactive projects (where
- Develops project and/or agile, sprint-based plans and drives
ongoing roadmap where applicable.
- Proactively monitors market trends related to digital marketing
- Serve as mentor to internal teams related to approach all work
as an organized, planned project.
- Participates in strategy discussions and client
presentationsRequired Experience and Qualifications:
- CRM/Digital Marketing
- Some Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing
- Familiarity with MarTech/AdTech development and operations
- 8+ years of project/program management experience in an agency
or client environment.
- Ability to manage medium to large, complex programs and
- 8+ years in a client-facing role.
- PMP or CSM certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and balance many priorities at the same
- Excellent and proven ability to represent ideas
visually.QualificationsAdditional InformationGreat People, Deserve
Great BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most
talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.Epsilon will
provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to
complete the application process.For San Francisco Bay and Los
Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred
to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Applicants with
criminal histories are welcome to apply.#LI-KM1REF80826S
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Account Director (Remote), Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!