Vice President of Operations - Molly Maid
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Vice President of Operations - Molly Maid Vice President of
Operations - Molly Maid Company Overview Neighborly-- is the
world's largest home services franchisor, focused on repairing,
maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. The company
operates online platforms that connect consumers to service
providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous
standards as a franchisor across multiple service categories at
Neighborly.com in the United States and Neighbourly.ca in Canada.
More information about the company, and its franchise concepts, is
available at Neighborlybrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk. Neighborly--
is an active member in the International Franchise Association
(IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise
Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association (DFV) and is a
founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative
(VetFran). Neighborly was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 most
successful privately-owned companies in America. Position Overview:
The VP of Operations will be responsible for directing,
administering and coordinating the operations of Molly Maid in
support of the policies, goals and objectives established by the
President. Primary Responsibilities:
- Support the President in the development, operation and
promotion of the Company's business and brand.
- Assist the President in the execution of short term and
long-range plans and budgets for the concept based on corporate
goals and growth objectives.
- Support the President in leading the franchise system to meet
weekly, monthly, annual sales and earnings before interest and
taxes (EBIT) budgets.
- Drive year over year same store sales growth by providing
overall leadership, direction and guidance in the establishment and
maintenance of consistent operations throughout the franchise
- Establish operating policies consistent with broad policies and
objectives of the Company and ensure their execution. Develop and
enhance the uniqueness of the "brand" or "system". Regularly and
systematically evaluate the results of overall operations, and of
the franchisees' businesses, and report the results to the
- Hire, develop, oversee, and manage a staff of Franchise
Business Coaches in order that they understand and execute their
responsibilities correctly. Manage other support personnel as may
be assigned by the President.
- Work with the Franchise Business Coaches in monitoring the
franchisees' financial performance and health on a regular basis.
This would include helping them to develop financial budgets and
operating plans on an annual basis.
- Assist the Franchise Business Coaches in working with and
supporting the franchisees as necessary.
- Develop and report regularly on Key Performance Indicators for
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are
carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal
regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Develop and implement procedures and tools to promote
communication and adequate information flow between the Company and
its franchisees. Consistent communications to the franchise owners
on system updates, upcoming events and other relevant information
- Assist and organize regional meetings, Franchise Business Coach
meetings and other staff training sessions. Assist, as necessary,
in the monthly basic training classes for new franchisees. The V.P.
of Operations could also have the responsibility to design, teach
or oversee these initial training courses for franchisees. Support
the annual Neighborly-- Reunion and encourage the franchisees'
attendance and participation.
- Assist the Legal department on related company matters. This
will require that the Vice President of Operations have a thorough
understanding of the Franchise Agreement and related F.D.D.
- Manage the support team to assist the Compliance Department,
when requested, with the collection of franchisees' receivables and
- Evaluate and develop new service and product offerings as may
be required, including working with the Company's product vendors
and to assist the President in managing these vendor
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include
assignments in job classification other than their own. Required
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader; leading teams to
generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members to
achieve established goals.
- Excellent oral and written skills and the ability to
effectively communicate with and persuade individuals at all level
both internal and external to the organization.
- Excellent people and influencing skills, with an ability to
partner with a dynamic leadership team and navigate matrixed
- Personality and behavior characteristics that provide for an
even-handed approach to problem resolution.
- The desire and ability to organize the basic elements of
projects and direct their overall successful execution.
- Team versus individually goal oriented. Be able to accept and
respond to suggestions and criticisms in an amicable manner
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret profit and loss
statements, balance sheets and basic business law.
- Ability to lift 25lbs on occasion.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Dallas, TX area. Education &
Experience: Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) for a four-year
college or university.-- Experience: A minimum of ten (10) plus
years of in Operations, preferably in a franchise and/or retail
environment required. Physical Requirements: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space,
see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer
equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and
computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working
conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may
provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified.
We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any
time without notice. Neighborly----is fully committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and
promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their
race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state
law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from
discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with
respect and dignity.
Keywords: NEIGHBORLY, Irving , Vice President of Operations - Molly Maid, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!