Senior Director, CV Marketing Operations - Connected Vehicle
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Director, CV Marketing Operations - Connected Vehicle
(R-2020-12-9) Marketing & Communications Irving, Texas SiriusXM and
Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio
entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at-- www.siriusxm.com/careers . Position
Summary: SiriusXM is seeking an individual with strong leadership
qualities to build, manage and lead a Marketing Operations function
for its Connected Vehicle (CV) business. The Senior Director,
Marketing Operations has the primary responsibility for the design,
build, execution, evaluation and optimization of multi-channel
direct marketing activities across the CV business unit. This
individual is responsible for the flawless execution of campaigns
in support of the OEM clients of the CV business unit. Duties and
- Design and deploy a world class campaign management
- Work with the Analytics leaders in the development of customer
attributes and models that can yield insights into subscriber
behaviors and campaign performance.
- Partner with Marketing team leadership to develop an overall
contact strategy for the key strategic customer segments with clear
business objectives and targets--for each segment.
- Manage the identification, evaluation, receipt and compliance
of external data for the marketing database. Negotiate and monitor
- Execute direct marketing campaign plans that support the
communication objectives of the clients and integrate with other
- Set priorities within the group and create operational plans to
address marketing strategies and objectives.
- Develop and deploy a standard campaign management process,
integrating supporting technologies where appropriate
- Develop and maintain a direct marketing campaign calendar.
- Design, develop, test and deploy direct marketing campaigns.
Work with marketing stakeholders to execute direct marketing
campaigns. This campaign execution activity will include the
- Provide input into the development of initial campaign briefs
(Project initiation document)
- Deploy campaigns in the campaign management application
- Develop list pull criteria using models or alternative
- Review test counts with marketing stakeholders
- Manage and audit campaign suppression
- Execute the campaign and automate where appropriate--
- Deliver the communication files and associated reference data
to the appropriate channel agent/system
- Build and apply the campaign and offer response rules
- Prepare, validate, evaluate, and distribute the campaign
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of direct marketing
- Work with the Marketing stakeholders and the Analytics team to
ensure the appropriate test and control frameworks are in place to
support campaign and model evaluation.
- Work with the Marketing stakeholders to optimize customer and
prospect contact, communications and offers.
- Design, develop and execute response rules to track responses
to campaigns and offers.
- Manage the relationship with the IT team and Analytics team to
design, develop, deploy and maintain a suite of standard campaign
performance reports for tracking direct campaign and offer
- Monitor and manage the relationship with channel agents (e.g.
email vendor) or channel owners (e.g. internal call center) to
ensure they meet service and operating level agreements. Serve as
the primary relationship owner to these channel agents.
- Work with channel agents and ensure that they have all the
required information and data to accurately execute the
- Manage the movement of data to external channel vendors in an
efficient and secure manner.
- Manage effective communications between the Marketing
Operations function and other SXM teams and partners. .Supervisory
- Manage a team of 13 including: campaign developers, channel
managers and project managers and oversee agency relationships
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics or business;--MBA
- Minimum of 7-10+ years relevant quantitative research and
analysis experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years leadership or management experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Demonstrated strong relationship-building and communication
skills both across an organization and with external partners.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally, especially
with Marketing, IT and Analytics teams, successfully influencing
others and implementing new strategies and tactics.
- Proven track record of implementing operational excellence
(process efficiencies, effective tools and technologies).
- Proven track record of successfully leading Marketing
Operations teams for large-scale, consumer businesses; experience
building these teams preferred.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to
prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Teradata, a
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access). Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a
work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws. The requirements and duties described
above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole
discretion without notice. You have been redirected to a SiriusXM
Keywords: SiriusXM, Irving , Senior Director, CV Marketing Operations - Connected Vehicle, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!