Corporate Development Director
Company: Vizient, Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future. Summary: In this role, you will
perform critical financial and strategic analysis for acquisitions,
investments, business partnerships, and strategic initiatives for
Vizient. You will have high visibility among senior executives and
business unit leadership.
- Analyze acquisition, investment, and strategic partnership
opportunities that align with Vizient's overall growth
- Build financial models in pursuit of target acquisition and
investment candidates and to support decision making around
- Work closely with Corporate Development Senior Director and VP
to define research strategy and project plans.
- Develop and negotiate term sheets to support potential
- Conduct primary and secondary research to evaluate potential
acquisition or investment candidates.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build business
cases, execute transactions, and plan operational
- Develop and lead communications, presentations, and discussion
documents both internally and externally.
- Monitor status of acquisition and investment activity for
communication at a senior executive and Board level
- Interact with all levels of management, including senior
executives and develops relationships with third parties on behalf
of the organization.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of acquisition candidates for
various segments of the business. Qualifications:
- Relevant degree preferred. MBA is preferred.
- 7 years of relative experience in investment banking, strategy
consulting, or corporate development experience required.
- Demonstrated financial modeling, research, business analysis
experience, as well as an understanding of core financial and
valuation concepts required.
- Capabilities in project management to manage expectations
across teams strongly preferred.
- Health care industry experience preferred.Estimated Hiring
Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00This position is also incentive
eligible.Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
benefits here: http://www.vizientinc.com/about-us/careers Equal
Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law. Working at Vizient means
making a difference in today's dynamic health care industry, every
day. Our mission is to connect health care organizations and
providers with the knowledge, solutions and expertise that enable
them to accelerate their clinical and operational performance.
Vizient is based in Dallas and has offices in 20 metropolitan areas
across the United States. We have 4,000 employees with a breadth of
expertise, experience and compassion, who are eager to develop and
implement solutions that advance health care for the greater good.
Across our enterprise of companies, we have the scale and depth to
deliver exponential impact across the continuum of care:
- Provista - Proven supply chain partner specializing in
extended, diagnostic and preventive care facilities, including
surgery centers, home health and senior living
- Apexus - The exclusive contractor for 340B Drug Pricing
Program, managed by the Health Resources and Services
- aptitude - The industry's first online direct contracting
market, supporting self-contracting activity between hospitals and
- Sg2 - Providing a unique blend of analytics, intelligence,
consulting and education to enable health system leaders to
integrate strategic growth and performance across the continuum of
care. Click here for Vizient Careers Home Page.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc, Irving , Corporate Development Director, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!