Senior Director, Strategic Consulting - Pharma (Remote)
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionAre you:
- Experienced in making quantitatively-oriented recommendations
to solve business problems, based on real customer information and
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with competing
resources and deadlines?
- Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, as an individual who
takes ownership and creates opportunity from complexity?
- Are you an innovative problem-solver looking to challenge
conventional approaches to patient/provider marketing?
- Do you take a data-driven approach to key marketing elements
like customer journeys and segmentation?
- Are you good at guiding clients to see beyond the present and
into emerging opportunities, when warranted?
- Do you thrive on the convergence of emerging tech, data and
customer experience marketing?
- Are you in or near Chicago (strongly preferred) or looking for
flexible work arrangements that offer work-from-home and/or
presence in Lower Manhattan, suburban Boston, and other
- Have you led strategy on a significant pharma brand or
- Do you have experience at pitching (especially strategy and
enablement technology) for new clients?If so, consider joining
Epsilon s growing Healthcare Omnichannel Customer Experience
Practice. Epsilon s progressive strategists and marketers work to
use data and new technologies to create more intimate, interesting,
immersive and effective ways for our healthcare clients to engage
with patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals. We are
seeking a Senior Director of strategic consulting as we expand our
team of outstanding digital strategists. We seek candidates who
have 8+ years of healthcare experience to lead the strategy on
accounts and work with our VPs to elevate our clients digital
marketing maturity. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice
supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer,
provider), and our expert team mentors talent into the most
sophisticated marketing challenges today. Epsilon healthcare
strategists have one or both of these primary skillsets:
- Consulting for clients embarking on enterprise digital
transformation involving new personalization technologies and
- Delivering omnichannel strategies for brands, therapeutic areas
and COEs and ensuring those strategies are pulled through during
execution for healthcare clients. Skills include planning
personalized customer experiences across all addressable and
anonymous channels (accent on data and digital).
- Due to the versatile nature of our assignments, the senior
director may be asked to perform a variety of the following
- Design data-driven omni channel relationship marketing programs
for physicians and patients develop data-driven journeys, define
goals, targeting and segmentation strategy, specify channels,
outline tactics, develop financial model (investment pro formas),
and write measurement plan. Perform segmentations with our
- Lead in the implementation of Epsilon s proprietary methodology
to assess companies issues, opportunities and needs.
- Have the analytic strength to work with our analytics team on
- Lead marketing program planning workshops for clients and their
- Regularly make data-driven marketing recommendations to
- Connect the dots between customer marketing data principles and
Epsilon capabilities and techniques.
- Distill high level key insights from qualitative research
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in
program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined
strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and deliver campaign measurement decks that show
insights drawn from the data; formulate recommendations for
optimization and continue training our upcoming talent on
- Manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects on
- Monitor and synthesize market research relative to our clients
as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can
be applied to our clients business.
- Understand and leverage emerging marketing automation
enhancements and tech innovation on behalf of clients.
- Support the pursuit of new business (organic + new logos) by
helping to define RFP responses, develop pitch decks and
participate in live pitches. Manage and teach junior team members
in the course of fulfilling client deliverables.Background and
Skills Required: Education:
- Minimum: Bachelor s Degree, prefer business, sales or
marketing, or equivalent. Master s Degree preferred. Minimum
- 8+ years of experience, in some combination of management
consulting, CRM, digital marketing / media within the
pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry (agency, consulting
or client setting). The ideal candidate should possess many of the
following skills and personal characteristics:
- Expert knowledge of omnichannel marketing with emphasis on
digital and direct channels and practices within the healthcare
- Superior grasp of digital marketing trends and key consulting
frameworks and concepts.
- Exemplary communicator to both internal and external
constituents, with the ability to present data, analysis and
statistics in a simple and clear manner.
- Polished, professional client management skills--this role will
be heavily client-facing.
- Effective leader of cross-functional project teams in a
- Analytic, inquisitive mindset, with strong quantitative skills
but also with a creative bent to apply quantitative data including
healthcare specific datasets to inform and shape marketing strategy
and creative execution.
- Knowledgeable about what analytic strategies and methods to
apply to solve marketing challenges.
- Highly competent with Excel and PowerPoint. Travel
Requirements: 20%-60% annually, as required. Periodic on-site
presence at client site is expected. QualificationsAdditional
InformationWhen you re one of us, you get to run with the best. For
decades, we ve been helping marketers from the world s top brands
personalize experiences for millions of people with our
cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.Thanks to the work
of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been
recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave . We process
more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many
patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling
languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID is the
industry s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution
that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a
privacy-safe way.Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon
is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the
world. For more information, visit Great People Deserve Great
BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most
talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon s
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.Epsilon will
provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to
complete the application process.For San Francisco Bay and Los
Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and
San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to
as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants with
criminal histories are welcome to apply.REF127613Y#LI-BW1
Associated topics: biopharma, biopharmaceutical, clinical, diet,
injury, microbiological, nutritionist, pharmaceutical, protein,
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Director, Strategic Consulting - Pharma (Remote), Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!