Director, IT Services & Delivery- Remote Based
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Director, IT Services & Delivery, reporting to VP, IT Services
& Delivery, is responsible for the support for operational
technology systems at our hotels. We are seeking a dynamic leader
that can work with disparate internal and external teams to enable
an environment of continued success. The ideal candidate will be
focused on driving results and meeting key performance goals.
- Highgate is an organization focused on growth. The director is
required to have project management skills and organization to
handle many short-term and long-term projects. Including:
- Hotel Brand Compliance including PIP
- New Construction
- Infrastructure Deployment
- Systems Upgrade\Updates\Replacement
- Industry\Regional Compliance
- Cloud Migration
- Hardware Refresh
- Payment Systems Migration
- PBX Replacement\Migration
- The ideal candidate will be able to utilize project management
tools such as Smartsheet or Planner to set thresholds and
milestones, to allocate resources, to manage change orders and to
communicate progress to stakeholders.
- The Director, IT Services & Delivery establishes, builds, and
strengthens relationships with external hotel technology solution
- Reviews Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Reviews contracts
- Manages outsourced projects
- Reviews Security Alerts and reporting.
- Established cadence to meet with partners to review KPIs and plan
future projects and budgets.
- Runs proposal process to evaluate potential technology solutions.
Negotiated pricing and services.
- Participate in Vendor\Product Advisory meetings and boards.
- Be familiar with privacy and security compliance, including PCI
and PII (i.e. CCPA, GDPR, NY S.H.E.I.L.D.) and stay up-to-date on
emerging security regulations and contractual obligations. They
will work to identify and reduce scope and risk exposure for
Highgate Corporate and hotels. Working to remediate gaps identified
at hotels, and to put in new plans to meet updated rules and to
document current compliance posture.
- Work with brands and owners to make sure that deployed
technologies meet technical, design, performance, brand and company
- Work with many teams, this leader must be able to build and grow
professional relationships with teammates at the brand level,
hotel, regional and corporate levels and with technical and
non-technical partners. Collaborate with teams in Accounting,
Treasury, Sales, Operations, Finance, Asset Management, Revenue
Management, and others.
- Work with the Highgate IT team to deploy new solutions. The
Director, IT Services & Delivery will assure that hotels are
prepared for new brand standards as launched. Ensure proper
training, feedback, and follow up are completed at appropriate
milestones. Listen to team's post-deployment to find areas of
improvement, and lessons learned.
- Seek opportunities to expand their skills and understanding of
Hospitality Information Systems; to grow personally and
- Other responsibilities as management requires.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Irving , Director, IT Services & Delivery- Remote Based, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!