Information Technology (IT) Manager - Japanese
Company: Cinter Career
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking an Information Technology (IT) Manager in Irving
- Plan, design, and manage projects with team members, including
analyzing clients' requirements, and submitting proposals.
- Lead various projects and operations, and offer suggestions for
any noted process improvements, and developing new procedures.
- Promote excellent customer service, effective response times,
and provide expert insights.
- Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with clients,
completing services, and overall customer satisfaction. etc.
The Desired Candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience with designing and
implementing: Windows servers, VMWare, Storage, and Cloud
- At least 10 years of experience in IT consultation, IT
management, and project management.
- Strong communication skills with clients, partners, and team
- Strong organizational skills, and a sense of work quality and
- Strong awareness and sensitivity to intercultural
- Certifications related to Windows, VMWare, Storage, and Cloud
environments are preferred but not required.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal,
to support clients, as well as to effectively work with the
- Strong Japanese communication skills, both written and verbal,
to support Japanese speaking clients and upper management.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cinter Career, Irving , Information Technology (IT) Manager - Japanese, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!