Senior Product Manager - Colocation
Company: Evoque Data Center Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary/ObjectiveEvoque, a global provider of
Data Center and Colocation Services is currently seeking an
experienced Senior Product Manager to take ownership and all
Product Management responsibilities (development, implementation
and life cycle management) for Evoque's suite of colocation
products. The candidate will report to the VP of Product and work
closely with cross functional leadership and partners to execute on
the strategic direction, go-to-market strategy, and evolution of
the product suite. The ideal candidate will have a deep
understanding of the Data Center industry and colocation services
including cabinets, cages, power, remote hands and structured
cabling. Experience with hyperscale deployments is a strong plus.
Responsibilities:Responsible for lifecycle management of the data
center and colocation product portfolio, including:
- Standalone Cabinet
- Private Cages / Containment
- RoFR / Reserved Space
- Physical Security
- Remote Hands
- Storage Space
- Structured Cabling
- Roof Rights
- Versed on industry trends and competitive landscape, recommends
and drives product feature changes, enhancements and adds to
product set remains strategic and successful
- Maintains Service Guide, Service Descriptions and all
- Maintains DC processes and policies – cage environment
standards, shipments, etc.
- Works cross-functionally to define quote to cash processes and
- Drives standards where possible and non-standard
guidelines/processes as required
- Manages availability, pricing and SKU structure for defined
- Provides input to strategic promotions/bundles/sales incentives
to drive portfolio adoption.
- Reports on product health and develops roadmap to growth and
strengthen product set.
- Supports Hyperscale initiativesRequired Experience:
- BS/BA degree in a business or technical discipline.
- MBA/MS in Business Technology or Computer Science strongly
- 5-10+ years of product management experience in a related
- Keen understanding of pricing and market dynamics in the field
- Strategic and Tactical product planning and go-to-market
- Proven track record of managing portfolios to maximize revenue
and drive significant revenue growth
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools.
- Metrics driven with a record of using qualitative and
quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Excellent writer and public speaker in front of large groups
and directly with customers.Essential Functions:Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Supervisory Responsibility This
position does not have any direct reports or direct supervisory
responsibility; however, it will require oversight of cross
functional teams.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkFull time.
TravelTypical travel will be between 10 and 20%AAP/EEO
StatementEvoque provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Evoque complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.Evoque expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Evoque employees to perform their
job duties may result in discipline up to and including
discharge.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.Powered by JazzHRKvS9YUDtc8
Keywords: Evoque Data Center Solutions, Irving , Senior Product Manager - Colocation, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!