Manager Epic Environment Control
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
DescriptionSummary:The Manager Information Services will manage
the implementation, support, lifecycle management and strategy for
content within the designated programs. -The Manager will assist
with the following.
- Train, mentor, and coach IS associates, as well as lead
projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Apply strong knowledge of healthcare operations, proven
communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, and management
skills to guide design, development, and deployment of critical
- Drive continual process improvement in the delivery of
application services throughout CHRISTUS Health.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging trends in healthcare
technology, actively seeking information to stay abreast of best
practices, application solutions and services, striving to
incorporate innovation in a practical, cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that areas of responsibility and projects are within
scope and where applicable. -
- Monitors, manages, and reports day-to-day operations to the
System Director to support efficient and effective planning for
resource utilization and prioritization of the body of work for
which IS is accountable and responsible.
- Successfully manages a full workload across multiple-projects,
while leading a team of assigned associates.
- Recruits, onboard, train, mentors, and develop direct reports
to deliver high quality services.
- Conducts performance reviews for assigned direct reports.
- Manage assigned associate's time and attendance/payroll.
- May be required to travel to perform duties.
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- May be required to work long hours during critical problems or
implementations. Other related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, business or related field
- Financial skills related to budgeting, forecasting, and
managing multi-million-dollar departmental budgets. -
- Strong knowledge of major healthcare information system(s).
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology leadership
- Experience in providing and managing customer support in a
highly matrixed organization. -
- Ability to work on multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate positive communication
style, strong critical thinking skills and a creative and
collaborative approach to problem solving required.
- Adaptable and flexible style, ability to work if dynamic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including
- Excellent resource management including resource projection and
- Ability to work in a collaborative way across a diverse,
geographically, and culturally, organization.Work Type: -Full
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Manager Epic Environment Control, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!